Truth or Dare

(A/N if any readers I still need your guy's comments for nico's relationship.)

NICO'S POV

The wind in my face, and the road under the motorcycle felt amazing. Until I realized there was a person clutching on to my waist as if they were going to die. I sighed, and yelled "relax" to Piper even though I knew she wouldn't. She was the last one to ride. Deciding to mess with her I sped up when reaching a straight bare road. She screamed and clutched on harder, squeezing the breath out of me.

When finally arriving back at the cafe Piper jumped off the motorcycle, mumbling "jerk..." thinking I couldn't hear her. I laughed under my breath.

Afterwards we decided to go to Percy's apartment. I drove with Jason's arms wrapped around my waist trailing Percy's blue truck.

**\\\** lil time skip**\\\**

Percy lives in a small, homey apartment. Walking in to the apartment a short woman with brown hair bright eyes and crinkles around her eyes from smiling so much, greeted us. She hugged them all one by one, when she got to me she looked over at Percy smiled and said, "Who is this?"

"Oh, that's Nico, he just moved here from Italy, and is Hazel's half brother." Percy stated.

"Hi, I'm Sally Percy's mom."

"Hi." I said simply while, she opened up her arms silently asking for a hug. I slowly and awkwardly walked in to her embrace. It was a quick hug, but it reminded me of my mom and Bianca's hugs, bringing tears to my eyes that I wouldn't let fall.

"We're going up to my room." Percy interrupted.

Sally looked at me with a curious and concerned glance then turned to Percy, "okay, I'm going to the grocery store. Be good." At that they all laughed and started walking to what I guess is Percy's room. When looking into the room I was shocked. The walls were blue the comforter to the bed was blue, the pillows were blue, and the carpet was blue. After taking it all in I sat on the floor with the guys while the girls sat on the bed, and Luke sat in a chair with Thalia in his lap.

"I'm boreeeed." Percy whined.

"What do you want you do?" Annabeth asked.

Percy abruptly sat up and screamed, "TRUTH OR DARE!!!"

At that the girls groaned, and the Stolls, Luke, and Leo cheered. Next thing I know we're all sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Rules if you choose not to answer a truth or a dare you have tot ake off a piece of clothing." Percy said. We all nodded. "Who wants to start?"

Hazel raised her hand, "I will."

She thought for a second then said, "Frank truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Hmm, I dare you to lick the wall."

Frank looked disgusted, but then shrugged and licked the wall.

"Truth or Dare, Jason."

"Dare."

Frank started to say something, but then Piper giggled, smirked at me, then leaned over to Frank, and whispered. Frank nodded, then smirked. "I dare you to take off a piece of Nico's clothing every time he says 'I'."

Not thinking I blushed, and complained, "I won't let him do that." Catching my mistake I clamped a hand over my mouth and shook my head.

Jason sighed, but then smirked, and stood up. He walked over to me, and sat on my lap facing me. He grabbed the hem of my shirt, and slowly lifted it up. Eventually he got it off, and sat beside me. I just looked anywhere, but the group blushing madly. Finally looking back at them I noticed most of the girls staring at my abs, and so did Percy Leo, Jason, and Conner. Then looked away blushing even more.

Everyone else's POV

NICO HAS ABS!?!

**\\\**time skip**\\\**

NICO'S POV

Eventually everyone got tired of the game. At the end everyone had their shirts off, and I was in my boxers because of Jason's dare. What I didn't realize was the Stolls had my clothes, and I didn't realize the mischievous smirks until I saw a blob of black go out the window.