HOT

Nico POV

After that little introduction the bell rang. I started to walk out of the classroom but then I forgot which way I was going. I slowly stopped and said,"Hey Jase where am I going?"

"Sorry Neeks," he said "I don't have the same class, I think Percy does." Then he exited the room.

"Um, which one of you are Percy?" I asked.

"That would be me." Said the boy with the sea green eyes.

"Jason said that you had the same class as me it's history with Mr Folly, and I don't know where I'm going."

"Yeah I'll take you." He said with a slight smile.

The rest of the day went on like that. Finally, I heard the bell signalling the end of the day. I walked outside finding a crowd surrounding my bike admiring it. I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. I took out my keys and pushed through the crowd hearing a lot of murmurs like "sweet ride... I want one...whose bike is this... how did they get this paint job." Hearing their comments made me even more confident. I got on my bike and decided to answer one question, "I did it myself." I revved the engine and pulled out of the parking lot. I didn't even notice the group of people in my HR that stared at me as I pulled out.

Jason POV (that's new)

My friends and I were all meeting in the parking lot when we saw Nico di Angelo get on his motorcycle. My eyes widen when I heard him say he did it himself. I don't know if I was the first one to think it, but I was the first to say it, "HOT." Was all I was able to get out. I looked back at my friends and all but Hazel and Frank nodded. While, everyone just stared at the spot wide eyed and jaws slack.

A/n: hey thanks for reading. But to be cereal. I would enjoy to hear your feedback for this story. It's my first fanfic. Another thing do you guys want a love interest for nico if so who.