𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 - 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

➛𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐄. The nation of the god of contracts... Though the god had died a month ago... That's what the city of liyue thought.. he was disguising as another citizen in liyue though he's name is no longer morax...

He had given up to be a god so he could a have a break in the city now the qinxing will now handle everything.. though the adepti's still continue their task.. protecting the place where they live...

The two remaining yaksha's..

Yakshas were illuminated beasts of "dreadful appearance and warlike temperament" who "spared no brutality" to perform their duty. For this reason, the Geo Archon, Morax, called upon them to fight the demons that spawned from the remains of defeated gods after the Archon War.

Those yaksha's were.... Adepti Y/N. And the conqueror of demons... Xiao.. they have gotten a bond ever since their own team died...  Their team turn against each other some died but a missing yaksha too... The yaksha was a electro one.. no one knew where he went...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐎𝐖 the two remaining yaksha's were two anemo holders.. They've had karma debt.. a curse laid upon them for 2000 years... Now here they are in wangshung inn. Watching the view of the mountain.

The two anemo yaksha's promise themselves to never get to carried away from killing monster and demons rather the only thing that can make them feel safe was with each other the female anemo user was sitting in the railing while the male anemo user was leaning on the railing.. the female was rather playing with her legs swinging it while she's sitting though what made those two yaksha's enjoy each other's company..?

No one knows... The female anemo user was about an inch short to the male anemo user they've had their ancient clothing. You've always wondered... Where did that necklace came from in xiao neck? It was a gift from the female yaksha name Y/N.

The male yaksha slowly held the female yaksha's hand... The female yaksha didn't mind they've always did it all the time when they needed each other the most... What made them so close...? That's what people ask... Even the owner of wangshung inn questions that..

For a moment why did suddenly felt that those two were the only people in teyat for a second whenever they were together their happiness when they are not separated from their own work....

Though.... What happens if they split apart?...

 What happens if they split apart?