𝐒𝐈𝐗 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢

𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓.

ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ ᴛᴀᴄʜɪʙᴀɴᴀ & ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ

ᴇᴍᴍᴀ sᴀɴᴏ & ᴋᴇɴ ʀʏᴜɢᴜᴊɪ

𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐌 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓

ᴋɪsᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴇᴛᴛᴀ(?)
ᴛᴀɪᴊᴜ sʜɪʙᴀ(?)
ʟᴜᴍɪɴᴇ/ᴀᴇᴛʜᴇʀ(?)

Should they be a love interest? Vote please!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❥︎LATE at the stary night at Tokyo an adepti was eating almond tofu she had lately found a restaurant where they had almond tofu and it was only one mora to pay for it. It didn't mind her it was just the fact they accepted one piece of mora for an almond tofu..

To be honest she missed her sister like hu tao she just hopes that she was fine. She sighed and sat on a bench and continue eating her tofu.

Her thoughts were something about teyat. She had wondered if lumine/aether was fine in her last mission the traveler saw her on a bloody state with alot of bruises on her the traveler insisted her to stay at their teapot for a while to rest and the fact she did listen such a adepti like her shouldn't be resting she should be protecting liyue...

Her {eye color} eyes wandered around Tokyo amazed by the colors of the city it reminded her of the lantern rite remember when she said that festival was childish? She was basically lying it was actually her favorite event. Lanterns around the city glowing through oceans it was beautiful. There was also fireworks it was indeed beautiful to watch.

But her thoughts were stopped by none other than the boy Takemichi he was indeed a slave in her perspectives  but only if she knew where was he going to fight the man who had beaten him up.... She sighed if only... Guizhong was here... The God of dust

Let's be clear guizhong was a very smart god she had alot of advance technology on her and was very smart. She was impressed by the god of dust wishing she could be like her too. Guizhong was a impressing god to be honest but such advance technology on her was amazing if only she could learn more.

{Your name} won't lie she idolize guizhong alot back then more than morax she wanted to learn everything about the technology of guizhong but never had a chance but remembering the days when all her friends were still alive...

Drifting into the stars above she had noticed a boy with black hair and blue eyes being bullied she didn't like the fact they were bullying the poor boy. Suddenly a person punch the bully which made the adepti eyes widened it was none other than Takemichi.

'i thought he didn't know how to fight... Welp i gatto help the kid' she went towards the kid naoto who she gave the notebook back to him which he shockingly blush by the girl.

"Is this yours?" She asked the boy which he nodded as she gave it to him while Takemichi scared the bullies off he had noticed a kid and a girl.

As the girl narrows her eyes at the boy.

"You're Takemichi hanagaki aren't you?"

----------------------

Dead but pretty