𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖸/𝖭 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖿 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 and gloves▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❥︎LONELY ADEPTUS. the adeptus woke up looking around her surroundings noticing bruises around her arms as she held it carefully and healed it. She slowly stand up to see a new surroundings around her making her a bit surprise. She didn't really like the fact that she might be far away from her friend xiao.

She stand up exploring her surroundings seeing a sign say "Ropongi" she look confused for a second until she understands that she was in a place called "Ropongi" she heard noises of punches and screaming as she turn her head around to hear more of the noises.

'𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾...' she said to herself as she ran to the direction of the yelling only to see people with a bloody face knock out in the ground with two uknown people on top of the knock out people as she turn into a disgust face.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

*insert disgust tanjiro face*▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As the two people noticed a girl with some ancient clothing that had a color of {favorite color} and a mask around her waist she had {hair color} hair and {Eye color} eyes.

"Eh? What's girl doing here?" The taller male asked the girl while the girl shake her head to stop the disgust face on her "我听到在拐角处大喊大叫......你知道的." {I heard yelling around the corner...you know.} the girl said in a different language that was Chinese as the two boys realized that the girl is a foreigner.

"那你们为什么要打一些人?" She asked a bit confused why they weren't responding until she understands. "Right sorry you guys don't know liyue language..." She said in their language to make them more and more shocked by a second.

"Well uhm.... Do you guys know where is liyue?" She asked the two as the two got down from the stack of people they were sitting on and inspect the girl. They had noticed she was a Chinese girl who had a very beautiful face for a foreigner. "Sadly we do not... Though you are beautiful for a foreigner..." The taller male said and kisses the hand of the female she looks confused of the action but brush it off. "We are the haitani brothers we are delighted to help you darling~ im ran Haitani and that's my brother rindou haitani..." He introduced himself and his brother.

"My name is {Y/N} {L/N} an adepti around liyue or a yaksha nice to meet you..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃