𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❥︎𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃. {Your name} was suggested to explore the harbor sometimes thanks to Mr. Zhongli which she accepted.

While she was walking around and mesmerized by the crowd of people a kid accidentally bump into her knee she noticed it was a kid with brown hair and it was long and wearing a usual traditional liyue clothing as the child look up to see the adepti they bump into their eyes sparkle at those mesmerizing {Eye color} eyes.

The kid was amazed by the adepti while the adepti looks confused. "Wow! You're eyes are very pretty there miss!" The kid said in a delighted tone as the adepti was shocked by her words. Was that a compliment...? She had never received a compliment for years now not even a thousand! It was only back than when her "family" was alive where she got a compliment.

"Can i ride you're shoulders to see how cool it is to be tall?" The kid asked the adepti while the adepti took the request of the child while the child was being picked up her eyes sparkle "woah! This is amazing!" The brunette said and was enjoying the view "hey miss what's your name?" The kid asked the adepti while the adepti gladly answered "my name is {your name}..." The adepti spoke while the kid smiled at them "Hello {nickname}! My name is hu tao!" The adepti eyes widened she got a nickname now.

"Hey what about we run in liyue for a bit right miss?" She asked the adepti politely as the adepti followed and hold onto her legs tight as the brunette also hold onto her head gently and tightly but not to tight to hurt her. As they ran to liyue the citizens noticing them and chuckled at them. They look like a family...

Hu tao laughing at the joy as the adepti smiled a little.

'maybe mortals aren't that bad..."
As time grew they became like a family... But.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At the funeral of the yaksha {your name} everyone slowly paid their respects hu tao just standing there cant believing her own teacher or "family" suddenly died. As she was next every steo she take it was like deja vu of remembering her grand father death it struck her. She had lost a person who was like a family to her not scratch that a Mom to her.

Rain pouring in her face not like the usual go lucky hu tai every step every memory flash to her remembering the days where her mom figure was clueless on the mortal events.

As she paid respects at the dead adepti she felt weak when she left the dead body alone. Zhongli look at her seeing her gloomy face as hu tao whispered a word so quite not even zhongli could hear her.

"I want her back..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━