𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓
ᵒⁿᵉ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♥︎𝐖𝐇𝐘 was everything so hopeless...such a world filled with cruel people and kind people yet the kind people gets so much hate for nothing..? For example.. you did nothing nothing! To involve with a situation with the cruel people... But guess what? Those kind people got accused to those cruel people! Which made everyone hate the kind people forever...

Even such a thing could happen... What happened to those childhood days... When you wished to grow up as a amazing person... Now here you are growing up as a hopeless person who wishes to be a kid again... To feel those HEARTFELT moments...

And for an adepti she woke up from a nightmare panting while seating up with wide shocked eyes and sweat all around her... She looked over at her two hands in her point of view she sees glitching in her eye sight her hands suddenly turning into a hand that had blood all around it and suddenly disappear. Her face was filled with traumatization, what happened to her nightmare you ask?

It was one of those nightmares we don't speak about... Those about bad memories in the past you wish that you forget and moved..

A adeptus who wishes to feel more emotions like how mortals felt.. she always asked herself... Why did her emotions only had few? Hatred and sadness... Why couldn't she feel more?

The more she asked herself it made her dizzy she walked out of her room in wangshung inn and went to the balcony seeing a beautiful view of rocky mountains a moon and star shining bright upon her, making her dizziness pass by and distracted her.

Footsteps were heard in the wooden floor she walked to the railing her {eye color} eyes shining and illuminating at the stars and moon.She heard an unknown voice the voice keep saying help.

"Help! Help!" It started getting louder and louder at her ears she couldn't take it and followed the voice trails.

She stood upon a unknown pond making her wonder where was the voice? She looked around her just to see a blue spirit behind her. It made her eyes widened.

And everything turn black at her point of view in the ghost point of view all they saw was blood scattered around her body her {eye color} eyes were dull nothing shining around her eyes blood around her face. The ghost suddenly disappeared.

A person suddenly shouted.

"{YOUR NAME}!!!"
The vigilant yaksha was to late ... She was long gone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━