𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢{2}

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍ˡᵒᵛᵉˡʸ ᵃᵈᵉᵖᵗⁱ{2}━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
ˡᵒᵛᵉˡʸ ᵃᵈᵉᵖᵗⁱ{2}
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

{2}"Your Takemichi hanagaki aren't you?" The adepti asked the boy who scared the three boys who bullied the smaller boy he look at the adepti surprised by the fact she knew him.

"You know me?" "Not really i just heard you screaming your name out of your lungs." She said as the boy was embarrassed by the fact a person heard the adepti was unphased sometimes the traveler would scream for help if they were in trouble no wonder why zhongli said she had a soft spot for Lumine/aether.

Takemichi stop his nervousness and threw the broken sharp battle to the ground of the playground naoto noticed the fact he threw it there and stoped him "U-umm..." "You shouldn't leave sharp stuff on the ground like that." He explained to Takemichi as Takemichi look back at him and forgot the adepti was there "Aah... Sorry." Takemichi apologies the boy the adepti notice how he would suddenly apologize all of a sudden...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Thank you very much."
After they clean up the bottle Takemichi was about to leave when he longingly sighed

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Listen up. When you crossed
People like them, you need to have some guts"  Takemichi explained to the kid "Be prepared to get punched. But don't flinch" naoto grab his notepad out of his bag and pen as the adepti look a bit surprised so did Takemichi "you don't have to write it down-" "his right you shouldn't have to write it down you just have to have it in you're guts to be prepared by the action or defend for yourself when nobody is around ok?" Naoto was surprised by the fact of the girl "ok!"
'Guts and preparedness it's all stuff i dont have In my own life, too.' Takemichi thought "well. What's your name?" Takemichi asked the boy while the adepti doze off looking at the stars above 'i wonder how xiao is doing... And hu tao... And mostly traveler and ganyu..'

"Tachibana... Naoto tachibana." Naoto said in a serious look "eh? Could you be Tachibana's younger Brother?" Takemichi asked surprised "I do have an older sister." He said "Really? You should've just said that earlier!" "Are you one of my sister's friends?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

they sat on the swings while the adepti sat the on the ground the two boys tried to insist her of letting them used there swings to sit but she just insist that she sit on the ground the adepti didn't mind being dirty to be honest..

Takemichi thought and remembered he would die too in the future "I'm Takemichi hanagaki. Just call me Takemichi." Takemichi said while the adepti played with the sand making a little flower drawing "and Your name miss?" Naoto asked the gurl who was playing with the sand as glistening {eye color} eyes met with blue ones "{your name} {last name}.." she said as she look away from naoto as naoto blink two times and blush a little and held the swings rope "do you like your sister?" Naoto was suddenly shocked by Takemichi words "Eh? Why all of a sudden? I don't like her" Naoto exclaimed "Really? why?" Takemichi questions while {your name} found it confusing.

"Why you ask?"

Xiao when he didn't developIn a physical form yet:

In a physical form yet: