March 13th, 10:47 am

Him | Her

"He-"

"Shhhhh!"

"Wha-"

"Shhhhh! Keep it lowwww!"

"Why are you whispering?"

"Another random question, do you happen to know how to get away with blowing up the science lab?"

"YOU BLEW UP THE SCIENCE LAB?"

"Shhhhh! What part of keep it low, you don't understand? If you can't help just say so, no need to get me caught jeez."

"Okay. Okay."

"Phew. Thanks."

"How did you even manage to do that?"

"Blow up the lab?"

"Yes!"

"Nothing much. You know I don't like simple colours and the chemicals in there looked so bored and plain. I decided to give them something to show off. Mixed up a few and created this colour! It was so cool! And then I came outside for a stroll and BOOM! It was sooo great! You should have seen how people were screaming and running!"

"And now you're the one on the run. Word of advice, stop listening to your intrusive thoughts. You'll definitely be in a lot less danger."

"Thanks for giving me advice on a topic I totally didn't need it on."

"I'm sorry if I think that you totally need it."

"I beg to differ."

"So, what were you even doing in the science lab unsupervised?"

"Oh I was just walking past the lab. And I had this calling-"

"The events of Manifest are not real."

"Wait! You've watched Manifest? It's great, isn't it!"

"And there you go, getting all sidetracked again."

"Duh! You can't just say something and expect me to not get distracted. That's not how my brain works, you should know that by now."

"Just forget it. And you may continue with what you were saying your highness."

"Oh alright, after I had my calling I looked through the window and I felt pity for the chemicals who had to live their entire lives in a single colour."

"Chemicals are supposed to have a single color all their lives, it looses its original identity if it changes its color."

"Oops, well... you know what happened next."

"You're insane."

"Thanks?"

"So what now? What happens if you get caught?"

"Suspended? I don't know this is the first time I've blown the lab up."

"Yeah, feels totally great to know that."

"Well, at least I know they won't expel me."

"And you're so sure because?"

"Cuz this school runs on my dad's money, duh!"

"Good thing you're rich, or you would have been in juvenile by now with all the things you've done, huh?"

"You don't even know one percent of the great things I've done! Plus I'd rather have my dad by my side than live with all this money."

"Oh-"

"Shit! Got to go, someone's coming ! I'll call if I get out alive!"

..................

"Good god, I wish I'd be able to see you do crazy things all my life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note!!

Hey guys, so the previous goal was met like really really fast and I'm sorry I couldn't fulfil my promise to update. I was busy with the internship and jail visits for the project and the filing of paperwork and then I got food poisoning on top of that, so yeah.

Anyways, here it is. I really hope you enjoy reading this.

I'm super grateful to each one of you who has stuck around for this story and still supports me.

Also I hope someone likes my work enough to help me out. Don't forget that the link to my tip jar is available in my bio!

Also I totally understand if you can't, but you could share my work perhaps? It will get me the exposure I need and I will be forever grateful to each one of you.

That being said, the goal to reach is still a total of 780 votes!

Thank you so much for reading this!

I'll see you when I see you! Hopefully soon tho, so don't forget to drop in votes when you read the story!