~ Note ~

Update 1:

I've been writing regularly for the last few days, I'm not going to upload all of it as once tho...
I always like to plan at least 4-5 chapters ahead before uploading one, this way I can still update if I'm very busy to write.

I can see the number of reads going up every time I check, but it saddens me that people don't vote or comment at all.

I'll only upload the next chapter now, when the book reaches 130 votes.

Sorry for the inconvenience to the loyal readers who vote regularly, I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

Thankyou.

__________________

Update 2:

Here's the next chapter as promised.

Thanks to everyone who voted and helped in completing the goal of 92 votes.

I've uploaded the new chapter, as promised.

My next goal is to gain 130 votes on this book.

__________________

Update 3:

I'm so sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy with my test's so couldn't update on time 😅

__________________

Update 4:

I'm so, so exited for Midnights Album ❤️
21'st feels like it's too far😩
I love Taylor sooo muchhh🥺

__________________

Update 5:

Here's the new chapter, next update on 138 votes!

P.S. I love the new Album so, so much ❤️  What's your favourite song from Midnights?

__________________

Update 6:

Two updates in a day? Aren't y'all just lucky?
Enjoy!

The new target is 160 votes!

Also Happy Diwali to all who are celebrating ❤️✨💫
May this Diwali lightens up your lives✨💞

__________________

Updates 7:

Chapter 19 is up and the goal this time is 190 votes!
Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far🫶
Also special thanks to Kanae_Yoshida  for their support 🫶

__________________

Update 8:

Chapter 20 is up! She's back yayyy!!

Don't forget to vote! The goal this time is 230 votes.

Also do share this story with your friends, the faster the votes rise up the faster you'll get the next chapter.

Enjoy!

__________________

Update 9:

Enjoy the new chapter!
There's a new entry 👀 Do tell what your first impression is of this new entry! I wanna hear your thoughts and theories 😍

Thankyou everyone who has supported me so far❤️ You all are so special to me 🥺

Also a special thanks to Angel_babyXx for the support ❤️ I really appreciate it 🫶

And the goal this time is 250 votes 🤍

__________________

Update 10:

I still wanna know what your thoughts are on Reed!
I might give him an important role, but I need your opinion on him for that. So, don't forget to comment and tell me what you think of him.

This goal this time is 300 votes🤍

Happy reading!

__________________

Update 11:

New chapter up! I would like to give a shoutout to ItsMeScribbler for their support. Thanks ❤️

Also the goal this time is 320 votes, enjoy!

Happy Reading 🤍

__________________

Update 12:

So, chapter 24 is out! This one's a bit different from the other chapters. Mainly because it focuses more on the relationship between the two brothers, and a little insight into the guy's life and his "condition".

I've given you a hint of his name too😉

Anyone who guesses the name correctly will get a shoutout when I finally reveal the names, I will also share your book on my profile if you want me to!

The goal this time is 350🤍

Good luck and Happy Reading 🤍

__________________

Update 13:

Yup. There you go. Two chapters in a day<333

I'm going to drop a hint for her name soon, keep reading to find out 😉😉

The goal this time is 380 votes🤍

Happy Reading 🤍

__________________

Update 14:

Hey there! I'm so, very sorry for the delay. Please forgive me 🥺
I wrote a descriptive this time! Yayy!
I wanted to reveal the connection between the two families, her's and Antonio's. I just couldn't put it in just dialogues, hence the descriptive.

Also, she is in denial of her feelings 👀 how long do you think it will take her to accept that she likes him?

And, I revealed her initials. Again, anyone who is able to guess the name correctly will get a shoutout when I finally reveal the names, I will also share your book on my profile if you want me to!

Good luck 🤍

And no vote goals this time, I will update as soon as I can.

Again, I'm very sorry about the delay. Hope you enjoy!

Happy Reading 🤍

__________________

Update 15:

Hi there! That is the longest chapter I've ever written. At first I thought about cutting it in two parts but then I thought that I may not be able to update for sometime (as I am judging in some awards and I can't extend the time I spent on Wattpad everyday). It's nothing major, don't worry I won't vanish for months.

So, she has finally realised that her family may be more involved in the Mafia than just the marriage contract. Her father had an affair with the Mafia Princess! Who do you think is the Mafia Princess?

Also if her mother was friends with her stepmother, do you think there's more to the divorce story?

And why do you think her stepmother got shot?

Again, anyone who is able to guess the truth correctly will get a shoutout.

Good luck & Happy Reading 🤍

P.S. A special thanks to Somvanshiya for the support 🤍