March 13th, 1:31 pm

Him | Her | Others

"He-"

"Hi."

"So you got out alive?"

"Yep."

"How."

"She had a saviour."

"Who are you?"

"I'm wounded dude, you forgot me. It's me."

"Hi?"

"I'm the problem, it's me!"

"Yeah, you are. and why is is every time you do something, I end up being your saviour?"

"That was a song dude."

"Exactly. You didn't match our energy at all, hmph! Also, I didn't asked you to be my knight in shining armour."

"And yet, here I am."

"So, what happened? I thought you were at school? How'd you run into him."

"Be nice."

"Yeah, you heard that, be nice dude."

"Shut up Sherman."

"Don't shut him up. He's-"

"Not cute!"

"Ar-"

"Reed! My name!"

"Oh, sorry."

"So, now you're on first name basis with him?"

"Um no?"

"Is he seriously jealous?"

"Why would he be?"

"Yeah, why? It's not as if she's my anything, right Midnight?"

"..."

"Midnight?"

"I'm getting myself some coffee."

"..."

"You hurt her dude."

"I didn't ask you, Sherman."

"Just stating."

"..."

"Who are you?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"I know who she is, it's only fair I know who you are too."

"Shut up."

"Shit- Gotta go."

"What hap-"

...................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note!!

Hey guys, so the previous goal wasn't met as fast as I expected it to and I'll be lying if I said that I didn't think about just uploading the chapter regardless of if the goal is met lol. Also yesterday was my last day at the internship and I'm just glad that it ended cuz now I have more time on my hands to focus on schoolwork and writing.

Anyways, here is the chapter. I really hope you enjoy reading this.

I'm super grateful to each one of you who has stuck around for this story and still supports me.

Also I hope someone likes my work enough to help me out. Don't forget that the link to my tip jar is available in my bio!

Also I totally understand if you can't, but you could share my work perhaps? It will get me the exposure I need and I will be forever grateful to each one of you.

That being said, the goal to reach is still a total of 810 votes!

Thank you so much for reading this!

I'll see you when I see you! Hopefully soon tho, so don't forget to drop in votes when you read the story!