𝘋𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯'𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 - 08

"𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘"

❤︎

AFTER THE WHOLE THING IN THE TEMPLE, I found out that the red haired man who's name is Diluc and Kaeya were both brothers. At first I never believed it since both of their last names were different.

But after a little talk back at the temple, they simply told me that they despise eachother. Though when Diluc told that he hated Kaeya very much, the Captain's eye seem to be sad for a moment before dissapearing.

I let out a sigh as I shook my head to get rid of the thought as I continue my way to meet both Paimon and Aether at Monstadt.

❤︎

Stretching my body, I turn my head to look a certain blonde haired man along with a floating pixie following him. I had been waiting for so long that I had to sit on one of the benches near the statue.

'Whats taking those two so long?!' I thought kicking a random rock below me. I watched as it flew from the impact of my shoe before landing on someones head.

"Ow! Where did that come from?"

The boy questioned turning his head left and right to see what direction the rock came from. Stiffling my laughter, I put a hand on my mouth to not let it out.

The poor boy then shrugged his shoulders and made his way towards Monstadt's gate.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see both of my companions finally arriving as they met up with Katheryne for their adventure rank rewards. Standing up from the bench, I quickly shuffle my way towards the two and tapped Aether on the shoulder.

The blonde's body flinched as he turn around as fast as lightning. Putting both of my hands up, I put on my usual smile on as Aether let out a sigh of relief when he noticed that it was only me.

"How did it go with both Amber and Lisa?" I asked my companion before pulling out a bread. Munching on the food, Aether tried figuring a word to describe on what exactly happened "It went... well"

He scratched his head awkwardly making both Paimon and me look at eachother before at the blonde. His fingers were twitching every second as sweat dripped down his head.

"Mhm. Alright then" I waved him off as I finally decided to head towards the Favonius Headquarters as per Kaeya's request.

"I- uh let me join you, [Name]!"

Aether then reached his hand out to me but with no luck, I manage to get away from him and made my way to the Favonius Headquarters. Though, he immediately followed right behind me.

"Hey wait! Isnt that Jean?"

I stopped in my tracks as Jean's form appeared in the corner of my eyes. She was with a fatui, talking about something as both Aether and Paimon stopped right beside me.

"Seems shes talking to someone..." Paimon said looking at the two ladies in front of us who were too busy to even notice the three of us. I let out a 'hum' and hold my blonde haired companion back from walking there "Lets let her finish, then go say hi"

"...which is what has brought us to this point in the first place" The Fatui, known as Anastasia said "If you are unable to promptly deal with the Stormterror threat, then leave the defense of Monstadt to the Fatui"

"We can put an end to Monstadt's dragon issues, all we need to do is bring that monster to the-"

"'Monster'?" Jean cut Anastasia off "Yes, whats your point?"

"Ah.." As the two were having a conversation on Dvalin, the three of us listened closely as I put a hand over my mouth not expecting the attitude that the Fatui gave to the Acting Grandmaster.

"I'd expect a more professional attitude from their diplomats"

I whispered to Aether who nods his head in agreement. Paimon was already gone from the scene to god knows where whilst the two of us stayed to gain more information on these 'Fatui'. Jean's face was now replaced by anger as she crossed both of her arms over her chest

"Yet here you are saying you want to "put an end" to one of The Four Winds of Monstadt?" Wind suddenly blew as my hair slightly covered half of my face, Aether let out a chuckle after seeing it and helped you tie your hair back to normal "I won't have any of this nonsense in front of the Knights of Favonius"

Jean gave Anastasia a glare after finishing whilst the latter only ignored "Heh... heheheh... It's not as crazy as you make it sound"

"Fine. That's enough negotiation for today"

I raised my brow at that as the Fatui Diplomat finally left making both me and Aether approach Jean. The woman was still in her thoughts, not noticing the two of us arriving in front of her not until the sound of Paimon suddenly appearing.

❤︎

"Oh, Aether, [Name], you're back" Jean greets the two whilst they give her a nod back "Thanks for your help. The elemental flow is finally stable"

"The aftermath of Stormterror's last attack is finally settled for the moment"

The Acting Grandmaster informs the two before letting out an exhausted sigh making [Name] worried about the womans condition right now. The (ex)-Hashira is willing to help the woman with whatever she wants to do since she took notice that Jean was overworking herself after the 'Stormterror' incident.

"𝕴'𝖒 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 '𝕯𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖒𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗' 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕯𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓" The voice corrected you to which you gladly ignored it and continue to focus on what Jean was saying instead of going to sleep.

"Sheznaya. They choose to follow the God of Cryo" That made you snap out of your mind and raised a brow after hearing the word Sheznaya "Their envoys go by a particular name: The Fatui. Heard of them?"

"Oh, them. They are super famous" Paimon said making you cross your arms over your chest as an annoyed look was visible on your face "Infamous is more the word"

❤︎

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲
-Hey hey! I'm back :) dont know what to do but ya ask me anything :P (or just dont)