₱ⱤØⱠØ₲ɄɆ

.

.

.

.

Dream never cared.

He never cared when he saw his brother getting bullied by the villagers.

He never cared when his brother ate the black apples and got corrupted.

He never cared when he got turned into stone.

He never cared.

As long as he and his brother are there to help keep the balance of positivity and negativity, he doesn't care for much else.

He knew his brother would survive anyways, which is why he never cared if his brother got beaten up by villagers.

It may seem.. selfish.

But he and his brother were created in order to keep the positivity side of the balance be and stay balanced, weren't they?

However.. He tried not to care that a certain destroyer would jump into the void. But how could you not care when your multiverse is now collapsing?

Watch Dream on his difficult journey with a bunch of idiots tagging along.

—Authors note—

This book isn't going to be too long, a short story. Well, I think it's going to end up being short. It may end up being longer than I would expect it to be, but that depends. Also, this is in fact, an FGOD multiverse except Dream knows about the deities and all that. Honestly I don't know where I'm going with this idea but it's a somewhat original idea (I hope) so I'm just going along with it and trying to make it into a story.

Anyways, I hope you all will enjoy the story!