NEW

Goodbye brother you say?

Bye, farewell, so long, see you, adieu.

Not yet can you say that. We have not left each other, it would've been more appropriate  to say goodbye to where we used to currently be.

I thought you were a nerd as a child? None the matter, you always were the more foolish one of the both of us. I suppose it would make sense.
—————————————————————

Nightmare had woken up in a strange new place. Well, it wasn't strange in terms of environment, it seemed to be just one of those surface AUs. However, what was strange was that there even was an AU in the first place. All AUs had fallen into the void, he was certain of it. Yet here he was, in an AU that seemed calm and positive with some negativity lurking around too.

Well, if going through the void led him here, where are the others? Dream was in the same room as him too so did they get here in the same place together? With that thought in mind, Nightmare looked around the forest he had woken up in, spotting a hint of yellow clothing in the near distance hiding behind a large tree.

He stood up with the help of a nearby tree before walking over to Dream. However, before he got to Dream he had noticed that most of the negativity that looked like a sort of goop on his body was gone. Of course, he still had some on his body but one could actually somewhat see what was underneath all of the negativity. He did at least still have the tentacles on his back.

Once he made it over to a still unconscious Dream, he got on his knees besides him and tried shaking him awake. They were in a new AU and there was positivity in it. Surely it would help Dream enough to wake him up, right? He continued to shake Dream before sighing, figuring that Dream wasn't going to wake up.

He moved away from Dream once he stopped shaking him, going to glance around again at the environment. It didn't seem like they were near the edge of the forest they were in, more like in the near or exact middle. There also seemed to be some strange magic in the air that he hadn't noticed until now. Along with that... some strange plants that he hadn't seen before.

Where were the others when he finally needed them? Or well, he didn't need them but would like for them to be there. Whatever, he still needed to figure out what to do. Especially since Dream was still unconscious and won't wake up just yet.

————————

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Ughh... Red, don't yell. It makes my head hurt even more.."

"Shut up. We're literally in a whole new goddamn place after falling in the void! And you expect me to just keep my mouth shut about it? We should be getting our souls ripped apart again and again right now!"

"I said to not yell, and I didn't say anything about keeping your mouth shut. You can obviously still talk about it but not yell it out loud to the whole multiverse.." A calm yet angry tone was heard by Classic as he looked at Red.

"Woahh let's calm down now aye?"

"AAAH!" Red yelled as he jumped back, pointing a sharpened bone attack at the new figure that had appeared behind him. Classic also quickly formed a bone attack. The figure in return held up their hands in front of them.

"I'm not going to do any harm to you two so put the attacks away, please?"

Red and Classic looked at each other before at the skeleton that was taller than the both of them. Red just let the attack dissolve away with a grumble, Classic following afterwards.
"Well who are you?" Classic asked the new skeleton.
"I think I should be the one asking that. You two did just randomly show up here after all." He shrugged before crossing his arms.

———————

"How are we in another AU??" Blue asked as he looked around, quickly standing up. He then realized who he was with.

Ink looked up at Blue with a blank stare before standing up and glancing around.
"...I don't know."