Relapsing

TW-SH AND SELF HATRED

Charlie POV-
'Why did I do this?'
I whispered to myself.
Here I was on the floor of the bathroom, holding a blade, blood seeping out of the fresh cuts on my wrist, crying.
I relapsed.
Why am I so weak.
Why can't I be better.
What does Nick see in me?
What do my friends see in me?
Cause if I saw me I'd go nowhere near me.
I'm pathetic.
"Charlie, you okay in there?" I heard Tori ask.
"U-um, yes I'm fine!" I replied trying to hide the fact I'm crying.
"Charlie let me in." Tori said trying to open the door.
"N-no."
"Charlie please."
"...fine." I answered swinging the door open, Tori looked at me, looked at my wrist and automatically gave me a hug and got me to stand up and walk over to the sink, she carefully cleaned the cuts and patched them up, all that was said was little sorrys from me until we were in the kitchen, mum, dad and Oliver were all out shopping.
"I'm sorry.." I said.
"What's wrong?" Tori asked.
"Nothing.." I replied looking down at the floor.
"Charlie." She said, not in a demanding way just in a please I want to help way.
"Well... people were saying things in school... so when I came home, I thought, this could help but it made me realise how weak I really am."
Tori walked over and gave me a hug.
"You are not weak."
"I'm sorry Tori."
"For what?"
"For being a bad brother and ruining your life."
"You are not a bad brother and you have not ruined my life." She said making me look her in the eyes, "also I've called Nick and told him what happened, he should be here in a minute." And as if on cue the door bell rang, Tori got up to get it and I continued to stare at the floor.
"Char!" Nick said when he saw me and he engulfed me into a hug.
"Hi... I'm sorry," I said and he let go and looked at me with a slight pout.
"You are not allowed to say the 'S' word."
"Sor-"
"No."
We both let out a little laugh.
"Why didn't you tell me people were saying things at school?" Nick asked after a minute.
"I didn't want to irritate you or be a burden."
"You will never, ever, be irritating or a burden Char.." He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.
"Let's go upstairs and take a nap, yeah?" He suggested.
"Yeah.."

~•~•~•~•~

I hope you enjoyed this! It's not the best but I tried