Double date

This was requested by

Nick's POV-

Today me, Charlie, Darcy and Tara are going for a double date in town. We are going to go shopping, go for lunch and just hangout.
We wanted to invite Tao and Elle but they said no, I'm really excited! Then I got a call from Charlie.
"Hey Nick!" He said through the phone clearly excited,
"Hello!" I answered equally excited, "You nearly ready? Mum said she'd drop us off!"
"Yeah, I'll be maybe like 10 minutes?"
"Okay we'll leave in a minute then."
"Okay, love you!"
"Love you too," I answered hanging up.

[timeskip to at bowling]

"Okay so first things first! Names!" Darcy said happily, "I take dibs on choosing names!"
We all agreed and let her do her own thing until she told us to see what she put our name as.
Me- Bi rugby lad
Charlie- Gaychar
Tara- Beauty
Darcy- best bish
"Let me explain my reasoning, Nick is bi and a rugby lad, Charlie's is gaydar but with his name, Tara's is self explanatory and mine is just truth." Darcy said.
We all laughed and started playing.
"Imma go get chips! Anyone want some?" Tara asked.
"I'll go with you!" Charlie said standing up.
"Okay, Nick, Darcy? Want anything?"
"I'll have some chips and a coke if that's alright!" Darcy said.
"Okay! Nick?"
"I'll have some chips and a sprite please!"
"Okay!"
After a few minutes they came back with the food and we started eating, once we finished we decided it was probably a good time to go home as it was nearing 10 o'clock and Char's dad said for him to be back by then. We said our goodbyes and left.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm so sorry it's so short and not the best but I hope you enjoyed!