Darcy...?

TW- talk on homophobia

Darcy POV-
I came out to my parents today, I'm out to a lot of people but not them. I'm sure they hate me. I mean they do they kicked me out...
I'm on my way to Tara's. I hope she's home, I mean if not her mum like me, knows we are together and is really supportive.
*knock knock *
"Ye- oh Darcy! Oh my lord are you alright?" Tara's mum panicked as she opened the door which made me realise the fact I am crying.
"Um, hey.. is.. is Tara home?" I ask trying not to breakdown.
"She has gone to the shop for now, she should be back soon, please come in and let's talk, only if you want to okay?" Tara's mum is so nice, now I understand where Tara got it from.
"Thank you.." I say walking in and walking to the living room with Tara's mum.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Tara's mum asked me in a nice voice, the opposite of how my mum spoke to me earlier..
"Um when Tara gets here.." I say in between sniffles , Tara's mum then gave me a nice hug, like how a mother would hug her children while they cry, Tara's mum is like my mum, no better then my mum..

"Mum I'm hom-" Tara says walking through the front door and looking at me in concern, "Darcy..? Are you okay?!" She said walking over to me, her mum moved so she could take the seat next to me and sat opposite us, I cried even more when Tara embraced me in a tight hug. After crying I thought I should tell them what happened.
"Okay so, what happened was..." I stopped and took a deep breath, "so I came out to my family, and um," I started to cry again.
"It's okay Darc, take your time," Tara said giving me a smile that said 'it's okay I'm here'.
"And well let's say my family said somethings and.." I stopped once again to take a breath, "and they kicked me out..."
"Oh my lord!" Tara's mum said walking over to me and Tara and embracing us both into a hug as Tara was already hugging me, "well, my dear, you can stay here as long as you need," Tara's mum said after letting us go.
"Thank you," I said giving a slight smile and putting my head on Tara's shoulder.
"You tired?" She asked placing a slight kiss on my forehead.
"Mhm.." I said yawning.
"Okay, you get some sleep and I'll wake you up for dinner okay?" She said laying me down with my head in her lap as she turned the tv on.
"Mhm. Thank you and thank your mum also..." I said drifting asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I need to stop writing angst-
Anywho I hope you enjoyed!
Sorry if it's not the best but I've had this idea for so long and just had to do it!