Stop.

TW- bullying, homophobia and blood

Tori POV-
I walked out of my class and instantly looked at my phone as usual and saw a message it was from Charlie.
'Help. School library'
I instantly knew what must have happened so I quickly texted Nick and Tao and ran as quick as I could to the library of Truham. When I got there I saw Charlie on the floor and two boys, Harry and Ben, hitting him.
"Stop." I said but they carried on.
"Stop it now!" I yelled the volume of my voice scaring me. The boys looked at me and laughed.
"Oh, what's this the weird sister of the gay boy?" Ben mocked, he and Harry laughing.
"Shut it." I said walking towards Charlie who had a bloody nose and a slightly appearing black eye.
"Oh and what are you gonna do?" Harry said walking towards us.
"Back off." I said but they didn't, they were just walking closer, and closer.
"No." Harry laughed.
"She said back off!" Nick yelled making himself known as he walked in and with Tao behind him.
"Oh my god. They got another gay involved," Harry said rolling his eyes.
"Shut the fuck up Harry." Nick said walking up to Harry.
"And if I don't?"
And with that remark Harry had found himself with a punch to the face, this isn't the first time apparently according to Charlie Nick had punched Harry before. Both Harry and Ben ran out of the library and Nick and Tao came over to me and Charlie.
"Are you okay?" Nick said to the both of us.
"I'm fine, I don't think Charlie is though," I said looking back at the crying Charlie, I wish I had got here sooner to help him.
"I'm sorry.." Charlie apologised me, Nick and Tao all looked at him and replied,
"It isn't your fault."
And with that Nick picked up Charlie and took him to the nurses office, they stay open till after clubs close with is around 5:15 , and me and Tao followed.