Half-Demon

I nodded.

"My mother was one of the people who asked the Devil for a child. She couldn't get pregnant by herself but she wanted a kid. He granted her a child, but he would be born half-demon and half-human. He would be connected to the Devil and to Hell his whole life, with no chance to make it to heaven. It wasn't the child's fault, but he was the one to get the bum end of the deal."

He paused for a moment and held my hand, "My mom only had one child, so that boy was me. When I was around fifteen my mother overdosed and I was left alone on earth. I spent a couple of years in Hell with my mother until I felt old enough to take care of myself on earth. I go back every once in a while to visit and be able to go into my demon form. One day when I went down there, I saw Mattie. That was when he asked me to watch over you. And technically I shouldn't have taken you down there to say goodbye to him... but I had to break that rule for you. I know this is all probably so confusing but you've seen enough I suppose this isn't too shocking."

I took a minute to think after he stopped taking.

It all made sense it was just hard to believe. But I did believe him. Because what he said was right, I had seen enough for his story to not be shocking.

I gently gave his hand a squeeze, "I'm sorry that because of your mother's decision you won't be able to get into heaven."

He smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not too disappointed. Obviously, I was brought up as a Satanist."

I giggled a little, "Oh yeah." 

We sat in comfortable silence for a few moments. Thinking about everything that had happened.

I looked into his eyes and blushed a little, "Um... could you go into your demon form?"

He didn't answer. Instead, I watched as his skin turned purple and his body began to make the changes into his demon form. I smiled as I looked into his bright red eyes. I had only seen them once but I loved them.

"Can I touch you?" I asked quietly.

He nodded and watched me as I brought my hands up to his horns. I started at the base and ran my hand along with the curl, careful to not mess up his jewelry. My hands then traced the elf-like point of his ears, and I didn't miss his small shiver as I traced his right ear. I let a small smile go onto my face and then I traced over the tattoos on his face and neck. Then I lightly traced the scars over his chest, they almost looked like wounds that people get from movies by being whipped.

"How did you get these?"

"They're just a part of my demon form. Don't worry, they didn't hurt."

I smiled and looked into his eyes again, "How is it you have two different appearances and both are so handsome?"

He smiled and gave me a small kiss on my lips, "You're not too bad yourself."

I giggled, "You're a dork."

"Do you still like me even though you know what I am?" He asked me, looking almost vulnerable.

I smiled, "Of course. It doesn't matter what you are."

"Even if I tell you my sex drive is way higher because I'm half-demon?" He asked me with a smirk.

My face went bright red but I shook my head, "I still like you."

He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, "Good. So, Felix, now I have to ask you a question. Are you willing to be a demon's boyfriend?"

I giggled and put my hand over his, "Yeah, I think I am."

**

 I saw King leaning against some lockers on his phone when I walked into school. I big smile went onto my face as I walked over to him.

Once I got up to him, I goofily put my head in front of his phone so he looked at me, "Hey!"

He smiled a little bit and put his phone in his pocket, "Hey, did you get here alright?"

I nodded, "Did you?"

He nodded back and then grabbed my hand, "If it wasn't for you, I'd have skipped today and spent some time below ground."

I watched as his eyes flashed red and I laughed, "Just because you're half-demon doesn't mean you don't need a high school education."

He shrugged, "Oh well."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ooh, got yourself a fuck-toy, eh King?"

I jumped at the sudden comment from beside me and I moved beside King. I looked up at him and his eyes turned red.

I lightly stroked his hand, "Calm down, King, it's okay."

The person that shouted was a new kid. He had gone to our school a month prior and tried to act all tough and make a hit at King's reputation. Or something like that. He quickly found out about my situation and used that to make King mad. His name was Nick.

"What did you fucking say about him?" King asked angrily.

I continued to hold his hand and whisper things to try to calm him down, I didn't want him to get into a fight over that.

"You heard me. You've been all close and lovey-dovey with the loser, you taking advantage of him? That's too bad, you beat me to it."

I saw his eyes get redder, and his tattoos from his demon form start to come out. He was getting so angry he was about to go into his demon form.

I went in front of him and put my hands on his face and made him look at me, "King, calm down. Look at me."

He looked at me and I could see his tattoos start to disappear and his eyes go back to brown.

"Let's leave. Okay?"

He calmed down his breathing, "What about classes?"

I smiled and stroked his cheeks, "School is overrated. C'mon."

With that, I turned around after grabbing King's hand, I sent a glare at Nick, and I practically dragged King out of the school. I brought him to my car, where I drove him somewhere where I knew I could calm him down.