5

"I don't want to hear that from someone who didn't take the chance to become his boyfriend," Scaramouche rolled his eyes. 

"It wouldn't be right to take the chance when Kazuha was more invested in what happened to you." Xiao stood up and grabbed Scaramouche's hand. "Let's go back together." 

"I can see why Kazuha has fallen for you," Scaramouche felt his cheeks turn slightly red. "You're quite the knight in shining armor." 

"So, do you feel something for me then too?" Xiao looked over his shoulder and grinned. 

"Maybe a bit. I'm a sucker for a man with a nice aesthetic," Scaramouche gave a thumbs up. "Have you seen my anime husband type? I do have a type. I have at least three types. I don't know what it is but every damn tim-" 

Xiao cut him off by giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"W-wait wait wait hold on!" Scaramouche took several steps back and held up his hands to keep his distance between himself and Xiao. "What was that about?! Don't you like Kazuha?"

"I do, I care about Kazuha deeply." 

"Then why are you kissing me?" Scaramouche placed his hand on his cheek. 

"Kazuha cares about you deeply so I do too." 

"What? Are you sharing feelings or something? That's not how that works." 

"Who are you to tell me how my feelings work, hm?" Xiao smirked slightly. "As far as I'm aware, I have two very attractive roommates. One who is the sweetest man in the world, and the other who likes to sleep in someone's arms." 

"Isn't that the same person?" Scaramouche dozed off, trying to figure out if Xiao was calling him the one who liked to sleep in someone's arms or not. Kazuha had that habit but there was no way in hell anyone thought Scaramouche was the sweetest man in the world. 

"Hm, you're right, you're the sweetest man in the world and you're fond of sleeping in someone's arms. Maybe I need another description for Kazuha," Xiao grinned slightly. 

"You've lost your sanity, haven't you?" Scaramouche wasn't even flustered at this point, he was dumbfounded. "I'm not sweet at all." 

"You spent a great deal of time trying to get the person you've been in love with for years to date someone else because you wanted them to be happy without your family drama. I think that's a rather sweet thing to do," Xiao insisted. "It's also very stupid." 

Xiao grabbed Scaramouche's hand again. "Now, let's go back. We wouldn't want him to start crying." 

"You know, I didn't understand you at all before but now I understand you even less."