6

Kazuha ran forward and hugged Scaramouche. "Scara! Why did you leave like that? Are you okay? Did something happen? Why'd you say all of those things all of the sudden?" Kazuha fluttered around him like a concerned mother. 

"Will you stop?" Scaramouche swatted Kazuha's hands away. "I gave you two the perfect opportunity to start dating and you completely ruined it!" 

"What are you going on about?" Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche's hands. "Why would I start dating someone when you were clearly upset?" 

"Have you no concern for your own feelings?!" Scaramouche snapped. 

"I should be saying that to you!" Kazuha snapped right back. 

"What?" 

"I was getting close to Xiao at first because I thought it would make you jealous enough to ask me out!" Kazuha admitted. "I admit, it backfired, because I do like him... but that doesn't change the fact you completely rejected the opportunity and tried to get us together instead!" 

"Do you know what you're saying right now?" 

"Xiao guard the door!" Kazuha ordered and toppled Scaramouche to the ground before he could try to escape again. Xiao got in position, guarding the door with his life. 

"Scaramouche!" Kazuha slammed his hand down by Scaramouche's head. "I love you, idiot!" 

"But... you like Xiao?" 

"I can love two people!" Kazuha snapped, face turning red. "I have two hands!" 

"Did you even ask Xiao if he wanted to share his boyfriend?" Scaramouche squirmed, trying to get out from under Kazuha but his childhood friend just clung to him, refusing to let him. 

"Xiao, how do you feel about being in a poly relationship?" Kazuha wheezed, struggling to keep Scaramouche from getting away. 

"I don't mind. We already share a living space and get into each other's beds sometimes." 

"I don't remember ever getting into either of your beds," Scaramouche denied. He used his last bit of strength to turn the tables and pin Kazuha down on the ground. He hovered over him. "You've lost, fool." 

"Hm," Kazuha smirked. "I think I won." 

"Your trickery won't work on me anymore!" Scaramouche insisted, leaning closer to his face to intimidate him. That obviously didn't work. 

"I got you to pin me down. Seems like a win for me." 

Scaramouche blushed and immediately retreated. He stood up, fumbling over his feet to the door. He saw Xiao and cursed under his breath. 

"Don't tell me you forgot about me already," Xiao snickered. 

"Scaramouche, Xiao," Kazuha stood up and bowed, "will you do me the honor of being my boyfriends?" 

"Of course," Xiao smiled. 

"And you?" Kazuha stood up straight, crossing his arms and tapping his foot in annoyance. 

"I really don't understand why you'd want to do this..." Scaramouche muttered. 

"Because I love you," Kazuha insisted. 

"Oh yeah? Then prove it," Scaramouche huffed and placed his hands on his hips.