Sam and Wolfi (💛Stolfi💖) (Platonic): Reunion

AN: Drawing made by JustAFriendlyChild

Sam's POV

October 26th, 2022
Entry ??

It's been a few days since I came back. Everyone seemed to freeze once they saw my face again. Probably from shock? They stayed that way for a while until someone finally came up to me.

It was Monika. Monika came closer to me since no one else would. I was expecting her to hug me to the ground like a maniac, but that didn't happen.

She unexpectedly slapped me across the face. It hurt like a bitch. I was even tempted to make a run for it and leave them again, but I didn't. My brain couldn't process the feeling of running during that moment.

After the slap, I was tased with shock when the others went off in their own personal way.

Felic couldn't comprehend what was seen before him, he could only stand there quietly and started playing with his fingers. That dumbass, but I missed him.

Azur started having a temper tantrum over the fact of what I did. I can tell it's going to take a long time before she forgives me.

I don't know much about Julia, but she was trying to calm Azur down with the best of her abilities.

Ella's processing was expected. She was cheerfully bouncing all over the place even if we were outside. I missed the charm of her even if she's still a dumbass.

Finally, Neil. Neil looked like he was about to start crying. In my mind I thought he would leave, but no. (He ended up crying which kinda hurt on the inside.)

I guess nothing has changed huh? All these idiots haven't changed.

Well, except one thing. It felt like something was a bit off since I came back. I mean, everyone is still roaming in and out of the mansion doing their own things, but it feels like a piece had gone missing.

I haven't quite figured that out as of writing this now. Hopefully it'll come to me soon because this feeling is starting to bother me. I won't let anyone know it is though, I should keep this to myself.

I just want to feel normal again.

1:27 am shown up on my phone as I checked for the bitch named grammar mistakes. I was starting to fell— I mean feel sleepy becouse— because. Ugh. Fuck you grammar mistakes.

I was starting to feel sleepy because my eyes began to give up on me. They tried to close on their own, but we all know I wasn't about to let that happen here.

In a swift motion, I got up from my chair, wobbling about onto the hard wooden floor, then I quickly changed for the night.

My favorite part about changing is, I get to look outside my big ass window. I always loved looking out that thing, it's so mysterious and inviting.

The way the sun sets or a simple 'hi' from the moon. I love it.

After I put on my pajama clothes on, I decided to open my window and let the cool breeze hit my face.

The slight chill from the blowing wind felt good on my freckled cheeks. I had this feeling that I was in another world apart from my own. That no one could reach far enough r to grab me even if they tried.