Felic x Ella (🧡Fora💜) (Cursed): KFC to Go

AN: This was suggested by animecookie043 so please don't attack me or them for cursed stuff.

Also drawing made by JustAFriendlyChild 💕.

Third Person POV

It was a summer evening, and Felic was enjoying scrolling through her phone to check out the latest memes that have been released.

Since she needed money to pay back Julia for booze, our favorite raven haired badass got herself a job at KFC.

Julia forced her to work there because she needed to get Felic out of the apartment anyway, so the ravenette didn't argue. Threw a few punches at her, but she didn't argue.

"Peepy the what?" Felic giggled to herself once she found a video that stood out to her. Since no one was inside at the moment, she got a chance play the video. It started off as wholesome, but slowly became darker and darker as the seconds went by.

Only one other person was in KFC with her, but he gave zero shits about the noise. Especially with his shitty AirPods that made him look like a spoiled rich kid. He was doing the same as Felic, he was killing time by playing on his phone.

The ravenette decided to scroll down even more, but suddenly she noticed the time on her phone. "Closing time," Felic blurted out to herself, and immediately put her phone away, as if this was a routine for her.

She tried getting the AirPod boy's attention by shaking him, but even he didn't notice that. "Oh, well," Felic just shrugged her shoulders and started turning off some lights first.

As she was turning lights off, she heard the door bell go off, and a person walking through. "Crap," the ravenette thought to herself.

This asswipe was causing her more time, so she wanted to get it over with as soon as she could. Is what she expected to be saying.

When Felic turned around she saw a blonde walk in with a quirky smirk on her face. She had dark green eyes and her hoodie was green too, but lighter. A suspicious purple bandana was wrapped gently around her head, almost like she had a craze ninja turtle obsession when she was 7.

"Hii there!" the blonde rested her elbow on the counter and looked into Felic's Heterochromia eyes. Already Felic was getting a migraine from the blonde's overly cheery attitude.

"I want some chicken pleaseee," the blonde said with a goofy manner. Felic didn't understand why, but she was intrigued by the blonde and her way of goofiness. She was also losing patience too, so she didn't care to look into it at the moment.

The ravenette crossed her arms. "We're closed. Go to Zaxby's," she said blankly.

"Aww! I was expecting to grab something to go!" the blonde whined at Felic like a toddler who gave up on eating their veggies.

Felix sighed at that and tapped her fingers on the cash register. "Fine... just the chicken, ma'am?"

"Wait, wait no," the blonde motioned with her hands as to say she wasn't done ordering. "I want something else to go..."

"Uh, and that is?" Felic asked.

The blonde put both of her hands on the counter and leaned in a bit, almost touching Felic's hands...

"You," the blonde said with no hesitation and a clear voice. A smile never left any part of her face.

On the other hand, Felic was completely flustered by the sudden word. "Wha— Huh— A—" she jumped back a bit, giving no thought on her surroundings, but only the comment that was said.

"You knowww once I got a look at you, you are really cutee!" the blonde said with a smile and no filter what's so ever.

"W-What are you saying!?" Felic's face went from flustered, to a hint of red starting to form on her cheeks.

"Ooo I like your reactions. They're also cute!" the blonde put her hands underneath her chin to prop her head up on the counter.

Felic was about to drop dead on the floor right now. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"So, do we have chicken and a date orr?" the blonde looked at the ravenette, causing a certain atmosphere that wasn't present five minutes ago.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Felic slowed down a bit. "You think I'm cute and now you want to... go on a date??"

"Actually I was thinking it when you did your tsundere arm fold thingy, but yess!" she smiled.

AirPod boy looked up from his phone to find a flustered Felic and a cheeky blonde. Once he got a good glance at what's happening, he silently looked backed down.

The ravenette eventually stayed silent for a bit, her mind was racing at the moment since everything was happening so rapidly.

"Sooo what do you say, oh so..." the blonde hasn't asked for Felic's name, but then she noticed her name tag. "...Felic."

Felic looked at the girl, then away, then back her, then away from her, then back at her, then back at her... wait what?

She sighs. "Alright, fine. If it'll get me out of work," she said to the blonde and scratches her cheek.

"YIPPY!" the blonde shouts with glee. Felic found this scene amusing, judging from her face features.

"Let's go right now!"

"Oh, okay— wait what?" once the raven haired badass said those words, The Ultimate Ninja Turtle Goddess grabbed her hand, flinging her over the counter, and onto the other side of the floor "Eesh. I-I didn't even get your nameee!" Felic semi-shouted at the blonde.

"It's Ella!" Ella shouted back at Felic, but it was louder than her scream. "O-Okay, Ellaaa!" the ravenette was lucky she had such strength to hang onto Ella's hand, it was no problem for her. The only problem was The Ultimate Ninja Turtle Goddess had more energy than her by a long bow and arrow shot.

"FUNNN TIMEEE!!" Ella screamed as the camera faded out into the light with the two love birds running like maniacs. How romantic.

1o Years Later

"Hey, baby," Ella's hair had been cut shorter and she has bags under her eyes like an old fart.

"Hm? What is it, Ella?" Felic questioned her wife while she was holding one of their three kids they had. All three of them have been diagnosed with ADHD, so they're all a hand full. Felic's hair was tied up into a bun because she too is an old fart.

One kid with ADHD was a hand full for Felic. And that kid was Ella.

The blonde slowly raised something in her hand, it was a long pink stick, but not just any stick. It was a...

"I'm pregnant," Ella stated.

Felic stared at her wife for a a few seconds
before saying anything.

"Here we go again."