Cooks x Elia (🤎Rookie💙) (Cursed): The Wolf and Their Dragon

AN: This isn't technically RP but animecookie043 wanted me to do it for this book anyway, so enjoy 🐢!

Cooks' POV

Doo... da doo... da doo doo... Oh hey! I'm Cooks! Sorry I didn't see you there :/.

I was busy looking for the perfect bouquet of flowers for a very special person.

My mistress dragon Mommy, Elia ♡₩♡! This woman is sooo hot I could get a sunburn from just hugging her beautiful, slim waist! Oh my GOD! JUST TAKE ME NOW—

Ahem. Anyway. What would my mistress love?? I don't want to disappoint her Ó~Ò, it would destroy my world if I did so! Aah! I should stop overthinking this and pick one.

I was moseying around the flower shop, still having a dilemma on what bouquet I should buy. There was SO many choices you would not believe it. My eyes are eating itself at the amount of color vomits I see. Who knows I could be on something?

Suddenly, my eyes landed on the golden prize before me. "Oh my GOD! It's perfect OwO!" There was a section of vibrant roses row by row near the daisies, but we don't talk about those. My eyes are set to the roses before me.

I remember the nickname one of Elia's friends gave her. It was... Rose! Yeah! That makes it even more perfect perfect!

Without hesitation, I gently grabbed the stems of the roses, grasping a hold to them, so I don't drop them like an idiot.

"My grace and POWERR! They are BEATIFULLL!!" I rushed over to the cashier who was blankly looking into the distance, most likely looking at the wall to have some thinking space.

"Hello?? Mr Cashier!" I called for his name so I could get his attention. He eventually budged out of his trapped state to look my way. He saw I was holding the GODDESS of flowers, finally getting the picture.

"Is that all... are you a cat?" The cashier was confused by my ears.

...

HOW DARE THIS BITCH! ASSUMING I'M A CAT, I WILL HAUNT YOU—

"No, no! I'm a wolf OwO," I hope this cashier dies in a car crash. "Oh, sorry or whatever. Anyway, that'll be $45 since you're buying a dozen."

$45! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!? DAMN IT!

I tried to calm myself down. Okay, okay, Cooks. This is for your Mo— girlfriend. It'll be worth it to see her smile... and kiss you...then want to have s—

"Do you want the flowers or not?" The cashier interrupted my thought process, he sounded impatient to be working at a FLOWER shop! Damn people these days!

"Yes! Yeah!" I pulled out cash because screw using a card. I don't have time for that! Oh, wait, I just called him impatient and now I'm being— dammit!

I handed the cashier the right amount of money for my sweet present and for my even more sweet girlfriend!

"Okay, now get out of here," he averted his eyes to look at the wall again and question his life choices.

Bitch Ò^Ó.

I finally got my lovely present for my Mo— dragon girlfriend and now I'm heading to her GIANT FUCKING CASTLE GAHDAMN! I'm so lucky to have this girl in my life. Not for the money I swear! But, her personality AAAA ♡₩♡.

I would talk about her, but we would be here for an hour or two or even a day who knows! I love love love love love love love love... LOVE HERR!

Elia's castle isn't far from here, so I settled with strolling my feet on the sidewalk, careful not to drop my gift for her. I would DIE if I dropped them, so I hope I don't.

WE'RE HERE, WE'RE HERE!! Wow that didn't take long like I told you. I shot my head up to the sky to see a castle looking down at me as if it had eyes.

Two muscular knight guys let me pass since they knew I was Elia's girlfriend. At least I fucking hope they did—

They did. I safely made it inside without a knight on my ass; it was amazing to set foot into the castle again since IT WAS GIGANTIC!!

"Are you looking for the Queen?" I think one of her servants came to ask me. Usually when people visit my garden rose these people lead the way; they seem trustworthy enough then!

"Yes! I'm her girlfriend!" I gave the person a bright smile and a giddy shake. "Ah, okay, well right this way."

The servant was 100x nicer than the cashier dick over at the flower shop. THAT'S A GOOD SIGN!

Did I mention I am visiting Elia to surprise her? Well, NOW YOU KNOW! The servant was showing me a bunch of rooms because this castle is the size of Godzilla! Maybe even larger.

Elia was not far from the kitchen— OOO ALL THAT FOOD JESUS CHRIST! LORD DROWN ME IN ALL THE BUNS!

"We're here," the servant bows their head as they open the fancy looking majestic two-attached door! Ooo fancy!

There she was. The dragon goddess herself. Holy... shit. SHE'S GORGEOUSLY GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!

"Miss Dragon, you have a visitor," the servant out their arm in front of me to imply it was me who was visiting! HELL YEAH ÒwÓ!

"Sunshine!" I run up to her throne. She was tightly tucked in the seat and her thighs her very noticeable Jesus Christ— I mean—

"Hello, Dove," Sunshine smiles at me, a hint of surprise welled up in her calm voice. God that voice kills me! I love it!

"Sunshine! I brought you a gift!" I hold out my flowers further towards her body, standing right in front of her person. She looked so HOT!

Elia was flustered by the gift. She really didn't expect me to bring her anything... or visit today for that matter!

"Aw, you didn't have to get me anything," she stared at the bouquet of a dozen flowers, filling her heart with joy.

"WHAT? How could I not?? You're worth every penny ÓwÒ!" I handed her, her gift I selflessly bought for her. She kept her eye on the flowers for quite a while before speaking up about it again.

"They're... beautiful..." a glimmer of stars shone through her brown eyes. "It... reminds me of my nickname..."

"Rose? Right??" I don't think I've seen Sunshine this sentimental before. IT'S FUCKING ADORABLE!

My maiden dragon nodded her head at me and got out of her throne. I was confused on why she did that but not long after, she gave me a biggg hug! KILL ME NOW!

"Thank you so much, Cooks. This gift means a lot," she wrapped her arms around me with her flowers still on her hands. AAAA MY FACE IS TURNING RED! ABOARD, ABOARD!

"You're so welcome, Sunshine :>! I love youuu ^^!" I will forever accept all of Sunshine's hugs! NO EXCEPTIONS Ò~Ó!

"I love you too. Now," Elia looked at me, now her face was as red as my toys.

"We can do that favor you asked me... to do," she said as she hid behind the roses of pure LOVE!

"That favor?— Oh. Ohhh~" I gave her a smirk. I held her hand in my own to signal her to follow me somewhere.

Her dragon tail was wagging a bit. HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT COULD DO THAT, THAT IS SO CUTE—

"Follow me then... Sunshine~"

Deep into the castle we went to— well. I don't have to tell you~ use your imagination~ hehe~

And... that's it. Thank you for reading this! Wait, wait! I need to tell you about Sunshine really quick! I know I said it would take forever, but I can't hold it in any longer!

HOLY SHIT SHE'S A DRAGON QUEEN WHICH I FIND HOT, AND SHE'S SO MATURE AND MY GOD THOSE DRAGON FEATURES OF HERS ARE SO ADORABLE. HOW DID I SCORE THIS GOOD MY FUCK!? I LOVE HER!

PLEASE LET HER STEP ON M—

Welp. The End.