chapter 4 things not going as planned part 1 of 3

after last part jacks Pov great now I'm bleeding damnit at least I saved Jake so you think you can kill me that easily well you cant the prisoners said who had also survived now come over here so I can kill you he said as he pulled out a knife and tried to stab Jack Jack dodged he's knife and punched him in the face I'm not dieing to you jack said as he started to choke the prisoner but the prisoner had a plan he stabed jack in the back witch callsed jack to let go of the prisoner the prisoner ran deeper into the sewers jack was very hurt he was bleeding from he's head now he's back from the knife great well I will atleast make sure you don't escape he said very angry prisioner pov great I survived but I have a guard after me well I am pretty sure I will still kill them haha after a little bit of looking around I found a map there map lead me to a underground tunnel well nows my chance to get to freedom even though it is dangerous but it's my only shot because the other exits are blocked by a metal door well I assume behind the doors is a exit found you I heard as I was attacked by the guard with a knife I'm not letting you escape for trying to kill my friend oh so you think a knife will kill me well it will not the guard tried to slash me with the knife again but I ducked and dodged it I grabbed. It out of his hands and I rushed at the guard with the knife but he moved out of the way and dodged it I decided. To go into the underground tunnel come back here the guard said I said Nah I'm not dying or going back to jail I ran deeper into the tunnel and I got tackled because the guard managed to catch up why can't you just leave me alone I asked the guard he said because you are dangerous and because you almost killed my friend well he would have deserved it I said. no he whould have not the guard said he is nice to everyone the guard said well that's why he must die because he's to nice I said well I will just kill you now the guard said the guard pulled out a gun and said give me 1 just 1 any reason why I shouldn't kill you I said there is none I said as I tried to slash him but he dodged and shot me as he rushed at me and we both went down into the pit of the tunnel but I somehow survived I opened my eyes and saw him holding my hand look the guard said I can't let you die because that whould get me fired and you and me were friends a long time ago before you went mad I'm sorry I couldn't get help for you so I will save you thanks i said as I said but I'm not going up why he said because the side of me who whanted to kill you will comeback and I can't hold him in for much longer so this is good by I said as I let go thanks for teaching me that that even if I do bad things you will always be there for me even when I could kill you I said as I fell in to the pit. I woke up in an empty void is this hell I asked no it is not but it will be for you I recognised the voice as my insane Side how are you alive you should be dead like me because I am not just your insane side I am also made out of your hate and All of the bad things you have done so I have more power so I survived and you died by the way they said when I survived I climbed up I saw jack at the exit of the tunnel passed out I saw someone find him and call an ambulance so is he ok I asked I don't care I want him dead the insane side of me said but now you are trapped here while I'm in control.