Chapter 6 Part 2 A Glimmer Of Light

Sarah and Moon contemplated a plan to try and fight against this stupid rabbit lady until Moon thought of a plan.

Moon: okay Sarah I've got a plan how about this we can try and contact fazbear entertainment or something about this or the police. Which do you prefer moonlight?

Sarah: I think the police are better this needs to stop this can't continue and we need to stop that crazy rabbit lady.

Moon: yeah

Moon and Sarah dial 911 but the lines can't be reached. Sarah looks out the window at one of the office doors and sees Roxanne so she closes the door but she starts pounding on the door

Saying let me in you both are nothing you can't hide.

Sarah keeps the door closed and the power for the door starts to get low so Moon and Sarah run out the other door as Roxanne chases them. Through the halls, Sarah and Moon go around the twisting turny corners trying to lose Roxanne but Roxanne jumps at Sarah.

So Moon jumps in the way to protect Sarah and Moon gets hit by Roxanne's claws but Moon punches Roxy and uppercuts her. Into a wall
Roxy quickly gets up and quickly tackles moon over. So Sarah stabs Roxane in the eyes with a fazwench and completes the circuit and Roxy deactivates.

Sarah helps Moon up and they continue onwards. They go across Monty Golf.

But while there they sneak around and they keep sneaking but Sarah accidentally drops her flashlight.

Monty hears the noise and jumps out of the water in Monty golf trying to bite them so they run away dodging obstacles as Monty chases them smashing through walls and he uses his powerful legs to jump in front of them so they run through an old utility tunnel away from monty as he tears apart the wires and other things. From his anger issues.

He throws objects at them but they manage to maneuver around them. They reach the end of the tunnel and run through the trash-filled sewers eventually losing Monty by hiding in a little vent as Monty leaves. They go and head back up to the higher levels of the pizzaplex

Moon: are you ready little star to beat up that rabbit lady and get you out of here?

Sarah yes im ready moon your the best Sarah says as she hugs Moon tightly.

Moon hugs back tightly enjoying Sarah's optimism as he can see the sparkles in her eyes.

They go and eventually make it to the fire exit Sarah: great the door won't open what do we do now she says in annoyance moon: actually I have something he says as he pulls out a key and they unlock the door using the key.

Sarah: where did you get the key from moon: I got it from that rabbit lady by stealing it from the vent. When she wasn't looking.

But suddenly Vanny comes from behind and stabs Moon in the head. Moon starts to glitch and his vision fills with errors as he starts to scan Vanny and his red pupils fill with the words criminal criminal as he is filled with rage and runs at Vanny and punches her sending her flying back against a wall which leaves her shocked. Moondrop: you Fucking bitch I will murder you you stupid fucking murdering piece of flesh he shouts filled with anger and hate as he laughs and says naughty naughty you shall be punished he says in his evil-sounding uncaring voice.

He reaches for the knife trying to grab it off Vanny who has a good grip on it as they both fight for the knife. But Vanny points to Moon with her other hand and Monty charges at Moon and lifts him up against the wall but moon stares at Monty with an evil-looking smile as he uses his nimble body to push Monty back a bit as he grabs Monty's hand and makes monty punch himself in the head as moon punches monty but monty lunes at moon and throws moon against a wall and pushes his legs down on moon so he can't get up.