meeting the O'Halloran's 🌊🍃

Requested by: No one this was an idea from aemiOwO, She came up with a small idea of what if ash meet brooks siblings and I said "imma make that into a one-shot" so here we are

(No songs belong to me-)

Ships: brash (brook x ash)

Genre: fluff and angst

3rd person pov

A door opened up as a young boy sighed. This young boy was Ash the element of earth, he had just gotten home from work. He placed a bag of groceries down and sighed.

'Man I only wish it wasn't the summer so I could cuddle with brook-' ash thought sadly, but he did have his number so he could always call or FaceTime him anytime he wanted.

So ash decided to do just that. He put up the groceries and went to his room to change his clothes. Once he did he grabbed his phone and plopped down onto his bed, dialing brooks number.

Meanwhile with the fish boy

Brook slammed his bedroom door, frustrated with his mom and dad. He kicked a box and sat down infront of his bed. He sat there angry and frustrated which slowly turned into sadness.

He sighed and felt tears flow down his face 'why must they be hard on me?' Brook wondered. He hugged his knees sad and still frustrated with his dad. His dad had tried setting him up with some random girl, and to make matters worse she almost kissed him.

Brook punched the floor 'when will dad realize that when I said I'm dating a guy I meant it' yep, brook told them. He told his parents he was dating someone, but to his father's disappointment it was with a guy.

Brook grew even more upset, he wished ash was around at times like this, at times when he could use his support. But no, he couldn't spend one summer with him without his parents bombarding him about his family.

He also didn't want to leave his siblings out on summer, he loves them so of course he would miss them if he tried to spend his summer with ash. He sighed again as he teleported to his bed, a relieved sigh left his lips, finally he could relax.

His phone rang

'GOD DANMIT' the thought angerly. He sat up and teleported to his phone and picked it up not bothering to read the name.

He answered and sorta yelled "what!?" There was a dead silence on the other end. Brook again let out a frustrated sigh. Then a soothing voice spoke up "I guess I called you at a bad time hu?" Brook blinked.

He pulled his phone away from his ear and read the name of who called him. He felt guilt flood in him. He placed his phone back and said "I'm so sorry ash I didn't mean to snap at you." Brook heard a chuckle at the other end.

"Oh no it's fine brook, let me guess... your parents again?" Ash asked, brook sighed "yeah...." ash now slightly concerned asked "do you wanna talk about it?" Brook teleported to his bed again and hit the FaceTime button.

Ash felt his phone vibrate, he pulled away and read 'would you like to switch over to facetime?' Ash smiled and chuckled hiting the green 'yes' button. The screen loaded for a minute then brooks face appeared on his screen.

Ash smiled "hi baby" ash said to him. Brook blinked and smiled "hey..." he replyed, ash felt sadness flood in him. Ash sat up "babe what's up?" He asked him.

Brook sighed "it's just..." he paused, ash tilted his head waiting for brook to finish. Brook inhaled and exhaled out "my parents have been putting more expectations on me, and my dad is trying to set me up with a bunch of different girls."