Ghost town

Requested by no one, this is a small theory that I have of TEP and what song safire would use, I know there are many songs but this is one of the ones I'm leaning to so enjoy
_________________________________________

Ships: spiral x brook and one-sided brash

Genre: Angst

Ghost town does not belong to me, all rights go to Benson Boone

_________________________________________

      Ash stood in the halls on his phone as his friends gossiped. Through the chattering he could hear someone yell out something, ash perked up and saw a familiar blue haired guy and a light tan haired girl.

It was brook his friend and spiral

Brooks girlfriend. Spiral stormed off leaving brook looking down. Ash approached brook and tapped his shoulder, brook jumped and turned around quick but relaxed the moment he saw ash.

"Hey, you ok? Spiral looked ready to rip your head off" brook looked away and sighed. He began talking about his troubles with spiral yet again, which was nearly the same as always.

....

You fill up till you're empty
I took too much and you let me

Ash listened to what brook said to him, brook always wonder what he did wrong in his relationship, but there was no problems with him, it was spiral.

We've been down on this roads before

Ash walked the hall like usual to get to class. He looked up upon hearing familiar voices. He saw brook and spiral. It seemed to be one of spirals good days as she looked affectionate towards brook.

Ash watched as he saw the two kiss each other. He hid behind a wall, feeling tears form in his eyes and feeling his heart begin to break. He sprinted away to the nearest bathroom to try to calm himself down.

And what we found don't live there anymore
It's dark~
it's cold~

Brook sat in ash's room, sobbing as he questioned himself, wondering what he did wrong to spiral and what he could do to fix it. Ash sat next to him and listened. Brook then asked that one question ash was familiar with "what should I do ash?"

Ash fell silent, the words he wanted to say got caught in his throat.
If my hand is not the one your ment to hold~
Maybe you'd be happier with someone else~

Ash sighed "no, not really brook. I'm sorry..." ash wanted to be a good friend but at the same time he did want to seem like a jealous friend. Brook looked away to hide his tears from ash.

Maybe loving is the reason you can't love yourself
Before I turn your heart into a ghost town
Show me everything we built so I can tear it all down

Ash gave brook a side hug, seeing him sad broke his heart even more....

Down
Down, down, down

After spiral stalked off from brook, ash approached him and started casually, just to try to get his mind off of her.

You know I'll stay don't you tempt me

But sometimes when he was just chatting with him spiral would appear out of nowhere and drag brook away

But all this weight is getting heavy
Been holding up what is meant to stand