Small spaces = big problems

Requested by: KCSafireWolf herself!

She DM'd me her request. If you want proof, there will be a pic at the end of this one-shot to show y'all.

Ship: a small bit of them all and platonic ones with the other's and blake

This'll take place right after the gang gets home from marelsia's myth

_________________________________________

    The gang fell through a portal and finally landed on their home land. The gang stood up right, looking around.

Misty jumped for joy "YAY, FINALLY, HOME SWEET HOME!" she shouted and began kissing the ground but then spit out the dirt in her mouth.

Robin chuckled at her and looked at blake "now what blake? Where too?" Robin asked, blake sighed."We'll have to search for the air crystal next, and for the ice crystal" he paused.

He began to ponder. What can they do? He sighed. "We'll have to come up with something along the way, for now we-" blake blinked and looked up. Everyone checked to see if everyone was here.

Specifically brook and ash (throw back to ep. 7 lol). Blake seemed to look more up ahead; he took a closer look, and his eyes grew wide and angry "HEY–" he shouted, running off; the others shouted for him.

They followed after him "blake who is it?!" dawn shouted, blake turned back slightly. "Jinx, it looked like she had something, I only hope and pray it wasn't either crystal."

The others grew shocked and then became serious. They all chased after her, shouting for her to stop and surrender.

They chased her to a dead end. They all ran towards her thinking they've got her; however, she was smirking. None of them knew she was or why she was only until they all stepped on the ground in front of her. It instantly fell underneath them; they all screamed as they fell through.

Jinx smirked. "Try getting yourselves out of that" she said, using her magic to close the door and walking around it and on her way to find the last two stones.

They all screamed as they fell through the tunnel, not until they landed on a hard ground surface. Misty groaned "ugh, owww again." She complained

Phoenix and robin sighed as they sorta sat up, robin brushed off her shoulders, then helped phoenix brush herself off

Brook and Ash landed slightly awkwardly. Brook was sitting on top of ash. It was as if ash had grabbed brook and shielded his fall. Ash sat up as Brook did so. "Are you ok?" Ash asked, to which brook nodded "yeah, thanks" ash nodded.

Dawn sat up "ouch." she then looked around, her eyes went wide. "it was a trap" she murmured.

Blake fin6 sat up, "oww what th fu-" blake cut himself off. He took the time to look and absorb his surroundings. His eyes slowly went wide upon realizing how confined this cage was.

Robin was asking everyone if they were alright. Once she turned to blake she noticed his horrified expression. Robin blinked, "blake, are you ok?" Everyone turned to him, waiting for him to reply, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Dawn blinked, then she quickly familiarized herself with their surroundings. She realized quickly what was about to happen. "Uh oh" she murmured and went to blake as he scooted himself to the wall.

Everyone grew confused, at first. Blake's breathing then became unsteady, and out of control, "blake blake" dawn called to him "n-no not again, not again, no no no" he repeated and murmured.

This began to concern the other's "uhh blake?" Brook crawled over and sat near him. Blake's breathing was out of control; some tears were even forming in his eyes, and blake began murmering again.