Body swapping for a day

_________________________________________

Requested by: KCsafirewolf10

Time stamp: months after the dark force events (close to a year)

Ships:
a bit of all

Platonic ship:
Who ever got swapped with who (after they get swapped back and spend time with them)

I'll leave it as a surprise of who got swapped with who but I will put the list of who gets swapped with who after you read it.

This is also a pretty long one-shot

A couple of others might have a shorter time/part because I couldn't think of anything creative for them. But I do give my efforts to write ones for them

Enjoy~
_________________________________________

      The day started out normal. The gang were spending the day at Phoenix's place. Just hanging out, like good friends. Well- sort of, Brook and Phoenix kept arguing over a lot of things. You know, being the rivals they are.

Ash and Robin tried to stop them, but- that ended with a black eye for both parties.

Later, Ash and Robin stood cross armed and looking at the two. Both Phoenix and Brook knew what they wanted. Which, they reluctantly sighed and sorta bowed "we're sorry for giving you both a black eye..."

Robin sighed and replyed "as long as it doesn't happen again, we'll forgive you two" Phoenix walked off. Robin patted off after her.

Brook looked up at Ash, kinda expected him to speak for himself. Ash sorta smirked, he approached him and got to his level and said "I'll forgive you if I can get a kiss" Brook gawked at that. He rolled his eyes "yeah, in your dreams Ash" he replied using his index and middle finger to push his face away.

Ash chuckled slightly, Brook chuckled as well. Figuring that Ash was joking. Ash wrapped his arm around Brook's shoulders and patted his shoulder "though, it was entertaining to see you roast Phoenix. So, getting this black eye was worth it"

Brook chuckled again. The two walked into the living room and sat down with the other's and chatted on about their day. Misty, at one point looked over and saw some bottle or potion of some sort on the table.

Curious, she asked "hey, Phoenix, what's that?" Everyone looked over "hu?" She said perking up. Once she saw what she ment she explained "oh that. I don't know. Wednesday asked if she can keep that here for now. She said to not touch it no matter what"

Misty completely ignored that last part and picked it up to look at it. Everyone stood up and backed away from her "woah- Misty!" Robin shouted "what? I just wanted to look at it" Misty exclaimed.

Phoenix stood up and walked towards her "Cooper put that down!" Misty didn't respond and looked closer at it "woah, the colors are swirling around in a pretty way" she murmured to herself.

"Misty, I think you shoul-" Robin was cut off by Phoenix stomping over to her "Misty put it down now" Misty looked down at Phoenix and didn't answer. Which caused Phoenix to grab the bottle.

"Woah- hey! I was about to put it down" Misty protested. Now the two were pulling on it. Robin had this eerie feeling in her gut. "Uh gu-" she was cut off by the two girls dropping the bottle.

It instantly broke, but there was a burst of magic that sent everyone back. They all shouted. The magic swerved around them and did some sort of effect on them.

"Ugh-" Robin grunted out. "What just ha-" she paused 'I don't sound like this' Robin though to herself. "Is everyone ok?" Ash asked. "Ugh, yeah I think so" her words trailed off as she...