the Bois properly meet the protectors

Requested by: no one, this is a canonical event for the Bois that I wanted to write

Timeline: takes place a month after "Element in Playtime Co" (go check it out! I'll be putting some more info cards very soon)

Ships?

Yes

Platonic: any (it's going to be a lot 😅)
Romantic: Brash and mentions of scifell and kavis (kat and Davis)

For Galactica speaking in old speech:

Thy: I/my/me
Thine: your/you're
Thou: you/your
Wert: were
Wilt: will

Samm warning: cards against humanity, they have cough- interesting cards 😅

Enjoy!
____________________________________________

      It had been a month on Asteria since the incident with Hellflame throwing the Bois to their certain doom. Thankfully, everyone is alright. The protectors gave Ash a huge earful, but with lots of reassurance they dropped it.

For now at least.

Ash had asked to meet Galactica in the river realm (as he likes to call it). The two met up there and spoke about a few things. Updates about the worlds and how everything is going, then the question Ash wanted to ask.

"Hey Galactica, can I ask you something?" He spoke up looking at her. She glanced down at him sipping her tea "hm?" Ash exhaled, and looked at his lap "I know it's crazy to ask... But" he paused as he looked back at her "can I bring my friends and boyfriend to the house for them to properly meet the Bois?"

She blinked shocked, her ears perked up in shock "oh? Thou wants thine friends and man to meet them?" She asked confirming his question. He nodded, yeah- the two groups have interacted, but never really met properly.

Ash shifted in his spot waiting for her answer. Galaxy sipped her tea again, she looked back at him. "look up young guardian" Ash looked up and locked eyes with her. "Asher, thou have proven yourself many times, even if there wert times thou got tipped over" Ash nodded as he knew she was referring to being sent to the C section realm of worlds.

"But, that doesn't mean thy don't trust thou. Thy can trust thou to keep things maintained and in order when thy is gone. Thy knows thou can protect thine" Ash perked up, as she spoke in her old times tongue. Ash was able to understand her old speech, the others- not so much. Michael, Ennard, and Riku can understand her fine, Tom as well but he doesn't wanna admit it, the others are currently learning.

Ash looked at her shocked "so... Does that mean?-" she smiled "thy wilt approve of thous question, thine can come over to thys home" Ash smiled and hugged her "thank you Galactica" she smiled and hugged back. "Let us return home" she spoke up. Ash nodded as they stood up and began to walk to the portal.

Back at Asteria

    "So so so!" Misty spoke up as Ash finally settled down. He looked up "hu-" he sat all his friends there as Blake and Dawn finally arrived. Misty huffed and repeated herself "well– is finally properly meeting those guy and gal friends of yours, what did she say?!" Blake huffed "do we have to?" He asked as he looked at everyone.

Ash shifted in his seat "I would really love for you to meet them" he looked up poking his fingers together "please?" Blake let out a sigh; that lasted thirty seconds. "The things I do for you guys-" Ash perked up "yes!" Blake glared at him "don't make me regret it" Ash nodded "yes sir"

Misty nodded "alright alright! What did she say?!" Ash looked at her "thou said yes" everyone gave him a puzzled look. Ash looked at them "wha– OH! I mean– she said yes. Sorry– her old time speech is getting to me" he chuckled nervously.