Let's talk streem!

Y/N(Siegfried) woke up due to the alarm clock and broke it with a one punch.

F/N: "Y/N! That's the 3rd alarm clock!"

Siegfried: "Whoops! Well not my fault for messing my goodie goodie sleep! Don't worry ma! I'll buy a new one at the store." He said as he went into the bathroom.

Siegfried: "Nope, never." He mutters.

After he took a shower, he made a 2 cup of coffee and put it at the PC's Table beside the keyboard as he tweeted:

Let's Talk Streem!

Gaming Streem!

Roasting Streem!

Meme Review Streem!

Reaction Streem!

He waited the tweets as he readies his streams soon enough, then he adjust a bit of his Character Avatar, he forgot to put pants on his digital character and yeeted put on a ripped jeans on it.

Few minutes passed as he began to stream, the countdown begin into 0 as it reach soon enough.

After the countdown, the screen changes into a room with full of posters and Siegfried Avatar at the right side of the screen as he didn't noticed that the countdown has started, he is currently eating chips while watching someone playing Five Nights at Freddy 4. From what he didn't noticed is that many people already join the stream with almost 20k viewers, not knowing that whole Hololive Company watches it too since they were interest at him as the first Male Idol, making it the every branch of Hololive EN, ID and JP.

Robobozo: "What is he doing?"

Jako: "Watching FNAF ea? Old stuff but Cultured duud"

Siegoo: "I think he didn't noticed it cuz he's being too serious watching."

Siegfried: "C'mon..."

As he watches at a very serious tone, making everyone surprised but failed as Nightmare Chica jumpscares.

Siegfried: "AAH- MOTHER FUC-" He was startled as he started fell off from his chair "OH SHI-"

THUD

Siegfried(distance the mic): "OW!"

The chad start wheezing as it spam KEKW, PogChamp and LUL Emote all the way. Siegfried stand up as he stood up his chair and look at the stream as he widen is eyes.

Siegfried: "Wait, it's already stream?! Oh shi- Nevermind but Hello everyone! Don't mind the technical difficulties and pretend that you don't see that, if you clip I'm gonna crying at the corner of my room." He said as the chat started to spam the emote while wheezing the shit out of them. "Well, they're gonna clip it anyways but change topic! It's Talking time! Since I see a majority votes, I'll be answer your questions all of em'. You already sent your question at Twitter so that's where I'm gonna check it, without further ado, LET'S GOOO!!!!"