News Breaker!!

After he streams 'Let's talk! What the Fuck?! 500K Subscribers?!' with the viewers, most of them look at Siegfried with smug face and spamming funny emote. The viewers knew that this guy is a big deal with The Hololive and the most comedic of all.

Hours after the announcement from Hololive, a new category has created and that is a HoloKnight. The only member is Siegfried Kaslana.

There so much emotional shit happened to him since that streams, good thing only Amelia saw the stream, if it's Calli or Kronii, that would be the end of him by getting himself ara ara'd by both.

Last time during off streams, an embarrassing moments between Siegfried and Kronii would ended their life by stabbing himself with Judgement of Shamash or rewind time back to the stone age or get Sun'd back in 45'.

But never mind that.

But the REAL big deal is...

An Invitation from a certain VTuber from Nijisanji....

He was hesitant for a bit and contact his Boss, fortunately, he got the boss's permission to collab with a Nijisanji, which gives him a relief.

When he look at it. He widen his eyes.

It is no mistake when you look at his profile picture on discord.

Vox Akuma

The Demon himself.

DISCORD CHAT

ZiggyBrO: "What do I owe a pleasure from you Vox?"

Vox Akuma: "Oh nothing, I was thinking that I am officially invite you on our stream collab with the other Nijisanji EN."