Bad Time indeed but good day!

A certain Graveyard, somewhere in Sarawak. We've seen the both EN Branch wearing black clothes while Siegfried kneeling over both of the grave, which indicated to be his parents. He then stands up again, ready to face the grave one last time before they returned to his house.

Siegfried: "... I never thought that it will end like this huh.." A sad smile form on his face, while the other did the same as Selen was confused, seeing that he moved on too quickly.

Selen: "... How can you even moved on real quick..?" She said.

Siegfried: "Remember, all of you are not human after all, we're all beings that was suppose to be a myth." He said as he look at everyone that attend. He is not smiling. "We all know what would happened if all of your secrets revealed." Then one of his hands slowly change into reptilian Honkai Hand." Ever since I injected ICHOR into my body, causing a massive affects upon my body, I stopped aging ever since, which means I will be stuck at the age of 19 forever in eternity." Then, he form a sad smile. "I just wanted to see my parents who will be resting in the good place of a Paradise after all, I can't mourn all the time, it's time for me to move on and decide what will my future is." He said. "You all know what is my future right?" He said as Selen gave him a warm smile as well as the other who grew a smile. "We will stick together as EN Branch, till' the end of times."

EN Branch (Hololive/Nijisanji): "Till' the end of times." Then, they all returned to Siegfried's house, who was once owned by F/N and M/N due to their wealth status before they passed away.

.

.

.

.

.

Tomorrow is another day.....

Siegfried has shook the globe with his recent animated series video called "Holomyth VS Holocouncil FT. HoloKnight and Project HOPE, exploding with more than 1 Million Viewers and over 750,000 Likes. For the past couple of weeks later, Siegfried's subscribers has exploded and surpass every Hololive EN, Hololive JP, Hololive ID and whole Nijisanji Branch, smashing over 4 Million Subscribers, which is giving a huge shock towards the world itself.

Within the Twitter, the trend bombard with Siegfried's recent archive, Literally surpassing 3 Biggest Vtubers, Kuzuha from Nijisanji JP, Kizuna Ai from indepedent affiliation and Gawr Gura from Hololive EN.

ToPES

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SIEGFRIED JUST EXPLODED WITH 4 MILLION?!! HOLY SHITTTTTT
#Siegfried #Hololive #Vtuber #Nijisanji

Slaki

Here I thought that Gura would get 4 million cuz she's on 3.96 million, but Siegfried being a chad just went into 4 million like a madlad.

gawrgura

SIEGFRIEDDDDDDDDDD YOU STOLEEEEEEEE MY POSITIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Replied...

ZiggyBrO

HAHAHAHAHAH SORRYYYYYY WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

In the afternoon, the the peeps chillin with social medias, they asked their manager to get a day off due to recent happenings with Siegfried's relatives and they accepted the request as they got 3 days off.

Millie: "Guys..."

Shu: "Yea?"

Millie: "I saw a penis today."

Siegfried just choke with his orange juice, Shu just frozen and looking at her, Vox and Ike went into freeze mode as the other boys just look at her in disbelief, the girls were in shock looking at her.

Alban: "Why? Why did you google today?" He said as some of them burst into laughter.

Millie: "It's weird, it's all weird. Did they all look like that?" she said as Fulgur laughing wheezing himself.

Alban: "Um.. No. All of them look different."

Millie: "Really?"

Siegfried: Alban! That's makes it even more worse!"

Alban: "Then what am I suppose to do?!"

Millie: "There's different types?"

Ike: "Oh my god..."

Vox: "Change topic if you would."

Calli: "Jesus fucking christ.."

Luca: "I never thought that Millie didn't know this."

Fulgur: "That's because she does not need to know dumbass!" He said as Selen just laugh like engine starting.

Siegfried: "Fucking hell."

Millie: "What? It's really cool that they have different types from what Alban said."

Siegfried: "You know what if you want to look at it-" He said as he stand up and take off his belts, everyone knew this and takes action.

Vox: "No! NO! Stop him!"

Kronii just hold my arm as Calli and Kiara hold the other left.

Pomu: "NO HORNYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

What a nice fucking day.