The bastard's gone, living chaoticness [ENDING]

.

"So, this is what they mean the memes that they've created?" Vox says as he read at the Twitter on the Aftermath of the incident.

"Yep, I blew up Sarawak. It's kinda replication of a certain cartoons saying 'I blew up Malaysia' scene." Siegfried said.

'So basically, this is kinda of the Aftermath of the Battle. We kind moved to Sabah somewhere no one knew. It's somewhere in Sandakan. Found a big place for us to stay there temporary for a while. Our current condition? Well most of us getting treated greatly thanks to Nina of course, it was a full of bandages and wrappings.' Siegfried's narrator.

"I don't care about that, what I care that how much the government going to pay that disaster? News stated that the destruction cause many small city destroyed and some of the Big city territories. The government spent more than billions of dollars." Vox said as he remind it back.

"Damn, didn't expect that." Siegfried said as he smile sheepishly.

"Fucking idiot, do you really think that the government can pay like a 1 cents per destruction?!" Enna retorted as she continues. "If reality is like that you can pay with 1 cents then I can sold my body to the devil once again." Everyone laughs.

"We managed to kill him, but at what cost?" Ike said.

...

...

...

"More than 250k people were caught in a crossfire and died brutally. Many corpses were scattered, even children I would say." Nina said, everyone went silent.

"Hey Vox, you say supernatural exists right?"

"Yes?"

"How many people you know outside from Hololive or NIJISANJI?" Siegfried tells him.

"Well, there's a lot from Independent VTubers and a small Company like VShojo and Myholo.TV . Mainly I know Shoto, a Demon Slayer and Ironmouse from VShojo." Vox answered.

Myholo huh..

"I'm afraid to tell you." Kronii said as she arrived from the portal. "The incident has cause a lot of trouble in Supernatural Place, many Unknown Creatures rising up trying to enter this world."

"Shit..." Siegfried looks down.

"This could cause lots of trouble." Kevin said, with his burnt right arm being bandaged all around.

"Then, what are we going to do?" Fulgur said. "We know that this could lead the most dangerous entities in history but I mean, think about it. I would say that we should discuss with the JP, ID and KR and report this to the CEO."