Okay for real, that's sounds hot

"In English."

"In Japanese."

'In thoughts'

Siegfried: "So you're saying that we're going to have the biggest banquet in Hololive as my congratulate for reaching 4 Million huh.. Well sorry boss but we explode one of the main rooms." He said as all the Vtuber Idol sweatdropped.

Yagoo: "Yes, but you waste the food and all, but not to worry. Backup plan is we're going to the beach to celebrate there, and yes... It's a private Beach from us too.

Private Beach...

Oh how godly good it is when he said beach....

Imagine.....

The girls wearing swimsuit....

Hehhhehhehehe~

(his face rn)

(his face rn)

Izuru: "SIegfried-san, you're drooling..." He said as Siegfried got out of his thoughts, almost caught in camera 4k ultra HD.

Siegfried: "Wh- Wha- Oh- Sorry- AHEM- As for I'm saying... Why not?" He said, sweating as Yagoo smile in amusement.

Yagoo: "Alright everyone, get ready your things. We'll be heading out tomorrow."

Everyone: "Hai Yagoo-san!/Boss!" They all said as Yagoo left with A-Chan and Enma. Then they all seeing Siegfried with cheeky smile face.

Siegfried: "He yeah boi..." He was about to have another imaginary until Kronii bitch slapped him. "OW- KRONII WHAT THE FUC-"

Kronii: "I didn't knew you have a perverted mind.." She said.

Siegfried: "AHEM?? Perverted mind?! It's called Man of Culture thank you very much. Right boys?!" He said as the HOLOSTARS nodded as they wears MLG Glasses.