BEACH WOO- ....

(Short Chapter)

'English'

'Japanese'

Siegfried: "Holy mother clucking sheit bawlz..." I just shook my whole body looking at a scenery.

WHAT THE FUCK??? DID BOSS YAGOO BOUGHT ONE WHOLE ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN????

Siegfried: "Son of a bietch! Can't imagine Boss owned a fricking Island!

Gura: "Me too! I wonder how this island at the middle of The Atlantic!"

Yagoo: "That.. is a secret." He said, smug.

Siegfried: "Wha-"

Coco: "He's always like this, don't worry kid. That's his personality."

Siegfried: "Alrighty then Coco-senpai."

A sightseeing, now seeing most of the girls playing with their friends, as the boys having boys talk. Siegfried just smile at this.

Siegfried: "Well, It's good while it lasts."

.

.

.

.

NIJISANJI EN

Right now, most of them are in Livingroom after doing one huge Nijisanji EN full collab and chats about things happened. Most of them are all pure laughing, dumb, jokes and much much more. Then a knock heard, Vox stands up and went towards the door, open it and met with surprise face, and yet many bruises.

Vox: "Siegfried?"

???: "Hm? Ah no, you must be mistaken. I'm his cousin, and this is his little cousin.

 I'm his cousin, and this is his little cousin

Vox: "It's alright, you can come in. Sorry though, Siegfried is on a vacation at this time."