Intro

300 years ago....

The rain beat down heavily on the carriage as it road across the muddy path. The horses wailed to the sound of thunder every once in while. A carriage or two more were behind the leading carriage to the cemetery. Everyone, dressed in black, didn't laugh or smile. Instead, they frowned or had straight looks on their face. They only murmured to each other with cracks in-between their whispers to each other. One girl, with dark black hair, very light gray skin(nearly white), and gray eyes with a bit of mauve mixed, looked out of the window of the carriage. "I am terribly sorry about your love, Envy." a woman croaked to her."He was my son, and, I hate to see you so upset as I am." Envy didn't turn her head. She didn't even respond. "But God has his reasons for..." Envy cut her off. "His death?! Why on earth would God take my love from me?! It seems too curl to take one's love away! And what would his purpose be for this?! There was no reason to do so! Is it because of my father, how he is evil and I am not?!"exclaimed Envy. "I was torn apart after my mother died and then my love's twin died at only 7, but this? I could scream to the Man in the moon right now if it wasn't raining!"She turned back to the window as the carriage came to a halt. The family got out as she slowly rose from her seat."Here, let me help you." a young boy asked. He held out a hand and let Envy down. "I am Tomas,One of Jacks best friends. "You must be Envy, the girl he always talked about."Envy nodded."And you are a beautiful as he said as well." Envy felt touched by his kind words, but her look didn't change. The hurryed over to the grave and both said silent prairs before looking back up. They shook hands and wished each other a safe trip back. Before Envy left, she got down on her knees and whispered,"I will always love you and love no more." She got up ans as she begain to leave, she murmured under her breath,"You will always be my guardian" She turned back and walked back to her father's lair.