Chapter12:The rescue

Jack jumped at the call of his name. "Jack!" he turned around to see Tooth & the other Guardians running towards him. "What," he asked them. "Did you hear that scream,",Tooth probed looking startled. "What scream," Jack asked. "The one out in the woods," Bunny replied.Jack froze in horror. "Jack," he continued,"where's Ivy?" 

Jack began to panic."I,I don't know.She was with me when we first got here,but she flew away after I tried to warn her," Jack was cut off by North. "Warn her about what?" Jack took a deep breath before explaining what Pain had told him a few nights ago. "And that's why I can't let her go off by her own without someone watching her." The Guardians became restless with questions. 

"Why didn't you follow her," Bunny exclaimed. "Do you know what this means?" Before Jack could answer,North added,"She could become Pain's torturing toy until he kills her!" North statement made Jack horrified. His eyes widen with fear for Ivy's life. "Come on then,we have to find out where exactly she is," Bunny said. Sandy agreed with a nod. "let's look around the area you guys heard her scream," Jack suggested."Good idea," bunny agreed. 

They went looking around the area where they had heard the scream until Tooth gasp. "Guys!Over here,come look at this!" The guardians hurried on over to where Tooth hovered at next to a tree.The other guardians gasp at what they saw;a small blanket & one of Ivy's moon hookers."No," Jack whispered. "Pains got her."  

The guardians were losing hope when they heard a voice come up from behind them. "Pain is who you speak of,hm?" They all turned to see a dark figure hiding in the shadows. There was a glance of red in the hair,but it was too long to be Pain's,even though the figure had red eyes. "Who are you," Jack asked the dark figure.The figure slowly began to move out of the shadows & into the sunlight. "My name is Fearling. I am Pitch's sister & I have come to help find her." Jack let out a loud breath."Pitch doesn't need Ivy,anymore. He gave her up after her fight with him."  

Fearling removed her hoody.Her long hair was bright red like her eyes & her skin was some what tan & her nails were long;also red. "I know of that,but it is not of that sate I have come to help.She is in great danger.Now that you speak of Pain having her,anyway." "How can we trust you," North asked."Oh,no need to worry,I know were Pain lives." 

Meanwhile,Pain had took Ivy to his castle in Antarctica.Pain entered his castle with Ivy pasted out in his arms until he threw her onto the clod,stone floor."Ow," Ivy shrieked.She looked around before seeing Pain floating above her."Pain," she yelled. Her voice echoed in the half dark & empty space. She tried to get up,but her arms & legs were tied up. Pain smiled as red chains suddenly grabbed Ivy & chaining her to the ground. Before her stood Pain,smiling. "What do you want," Ivy asked. "You to put this on in the room over there," he answered as he held up an outfit. It was a red bikini-like looking outfit.

"Are you kidding me," Ivy asked."We're in Antarctica!" Pain huffed. "I don't care." Ivy reached for her moon staff,but it was gone.She reached for her moon hookers;they were gone just like her sword was,too. "Where are my weapons," she questioned. "Oh, somewhere in this place. Now go put this on." Ivy refused. "If you don't,I will bring your greatest fear to life." Ivy rolled her eyes. "You don't know what my greatest fear is,or if I even have one," she replied. "Oh really? Then I guess it's not killing Jack,again,if you don't have one." Ivy's heart began to race.How did he know her greatest fear. "My father will," she began before getting cut off. "Your father has abandon you,remember? You  yelled at him telling him yourself he's not your father anymore,"Pain pointed out. Pain was right.Ivy did yell at Pitch telling him that he isn't her father anymore & she's not his daughter anymore. Why did I ever say that,Ivy thought to herself feeling mournful.

She let out a small huff before Pain unchained her & she went to change in another room. As she put the top part on,she noticed that her necklace was even gone.She was powerless without it. After she had changed,she came back out there to see Pain being guarded by two lions. "Not those,again," Ivy moaned. "Don't worry,they're only guarding the castle from the inside & out," Pain replied. Ivy felt fur push her forward & two cheetahs appeared next to her to make sure she didn't run away. 

Once they got to the stairs, they pushed Ivy so she'd fall down the stairs.She tumbled all the way down until she hit the bottom.She became furious & tried to punch them,but the lions hurdled onto her before she could. "Let her be," Pain said. " I need her to still be alive,for now. The cheetahs let her get up & growled at her. Ivy didn't care,thought. She only cared about what Pain had said about letting her be alive,for now. 

Pain then grabbed Ivy's arm & tossed her into the main room. He signaled the lions & cheetahs to go.They left,leaving only him & Ivy in the room alone. Pain then put chains on Ivy's wrist. Pain then formed a red crowbar in his hand. Ivy became fearful & tried to move, but she was chained to the floor,again." What are you doing," she gasped. "You hurt me,Ivy,so I'll hurt you worse." Pain struck Ivy on the leg, making her shriek. He hit her again,on the same leg int he same spot. He then hit her in the stomach,making her wail louder than before. Pain struck her in the face, making her bleed from the mouth. He hit her a few more times, listening to her scream bloody murder. 

After hitting her once more in the stomach,he pulled out a small knife. "W,w,what are y,you doing," Ivy grasp. "To show that you are mine now, I have to put a symbol to show it," he replied. Knowing Ivy couldn't do anything,he walked over to her & bent down to where her face was. He grabbed her head & yanked it up hard to make her yowl with pain. He moved some of her bloody hair aside before putting the knife on her cheek. Pain began to slowly cut a 'P' on her cheek.Ivy screamed,but her voice was scratchy. Then Pain put a 'F' next to it. He had carved his insoles on her left cheek. 

Pain slowly got up off the floor wiping his bloody hands on his pants. He then kicked Ivy in the stomach to hear her scream again. "I'll be back," he said after giving her one more kick to the stomach. Pain then left the room,leaving Ivy laying on the cold,stone floor. Ivy tried to  move,but she was in so much pain,she couldn't. She rolled over onto her back,moaning. Ivy began to think about the Guardians,how much she missed them & how much she would. She thought about Jack,how he almost kissed her before Tooth ran into her. She defiantly missed him & defiantly will.

She jumped once Pain came back in with a crowbar,again. He walked over to her & whispered,"I'm doing this because you hurt me." Ivy glanced up at him. "And I'm also doing this because I know who you really are." Ivy was confused. Pain slowly rose the crowbar high. Ivy braced herself for the next swing & closed her eyes. 

That's when someone yelled her name."Ivy!" Her eyes flashed open.But right at that moment,Pain swung & hit her his hardest in the stomach,making her roll onto her side."No," the voice yelled. Ivy move her eyes upward. Jack! The rest of the guardians appeared behind him. Pain yanked her up off the ground making her scream with horrible pain & held her to him.

"She's mine,Jack," he growled. Then a woman appeared behind him, whacking him in the head to make him let go & fall over. Pain flew up in the air."Fearling?All well, she's yours now, I guess," pain said before flying away. Jack ran over to Ivy with fear in his eyes. "Ivy," he moaned as he saw her still body lay on the floor,surrounded by blood.He slowly began to lift her onto his lap until s he moaned."Jack," she moaned in a scratchy voice. "Ivy," Jack rejoiced. He slowly began to pick her up since he knew how much pain Ivy was in. Jack slowly moved over to the others.They all gasped at Ivy's bloody body was. "We have to get back," Jack said.

Once they were in the sleigh & Jack sat down,Ivy leaned her head on Jack's chest & slowly began to fall asleep. "I won't lose you again, I promise," Jack whispered. 

Ok, I got a little too violent there,but all well.It's good,right?