Chapter15:Running away

This is the last chapter of part one,but the story isn't over! Part two is next!

Night came & Jack was still holding Ivy's lifeless body in his arms. Rain poured down hard & lightning flashed with thunder right after it. Jack thought of the adventure that they had together. The times flashed through his head like the lightning outside. He didn't budge when Bunny open the door & came in. He hopped next to Jack with sadness in his eyes.

"You did the best you could,Jack,", Bunny said. There was a long moment silence. "I promised her that I wouldn't lose her ever again,twice,", Jack whimpered. "I thought I could save her,but I failed." Jack began to cry, again, like he was earlier. "It's all right,Jack. Like I said, you did the best you could." Jack looked at Ivy's necklace before thinking what Ivy said it does for her. "It keeps me alive."

Jack almost jumped at Ivy's thought. "It keeps her alive,", he whispered. "What,", Bunny asked. "It keeps her alive,", Jack said louder. "What does?" "This necklace! That's why her bruise from when she hit her head on the stone was gone the next day! It can heal her!" Bunny gave a confused,but a believing look.

Jack slowly lifted Ivy's head & slowly slid the necklace on her. Jack waited,& waited,& waited for Ivy to do something,but nothing was happening. Jack was about to give up when there was a faint light coming from the necklace. Jack's heart began to race. The necklace glew brighter & brighter until Ivy grasped for air & her eyes flashed open.

"Ivy,", Jack cheered. "Oh my gosh,your alive,",he exclaimed as her hugged her tightly. Ivy wrapped her arms around Jack's neck,hugging him tightly,too. Bunny was jaw dropped. Surprisingly, he was smiling. Jack helped Ivy get off the bed,but,unfortunately, Ivy had lost her balance & fell over;knocking the small table over as she went. 

"What's all the...,",North began before he saw Ivy. Sandy & Tooth came in behind him;they were all jaw dropped. "Your alive,",North exclaimed. All of the Guardians surrounded "Klassno,",North cheered. Ivy looked at Jack & kissed him on the lips. 

Later on that night,Ivy walked into the room where she sleeps. She jumped when she saw Jack siting on one of the beds;having his back to her. She thought a moment at what to do,then it came to her;she'll scare him. 

She quietly flew over behind Jack,moving slowly. Ivy noticed that Jack was drawing something. She slowly looked over his shoulder. She almost gasped at what she saw;a picture of him & Tooth kissing.  She looked around at the floor in front of him & saw dozens more. Ivy crashed on through the window,tears streaming down her eyes. 

Jack stood up & turned around with a smile;his eyes were red. He softly chuckled to himself. Jack suddenly changed form. Who was thought to be Jack was really aunt Fearling! "She fell for it,",she laughed to herself. 

"What's going on in here,",North boomed as her charged through the door with the others behind him. They gasped at the sight of Fearling & the broken window."Where's Ivy,",Jack demanded to know. "She gone,",Fearling replied. "Because of the pictures that I drew." Jack turned & saw the pictures. "Why would she,",Jack began before he was cut off. "She thought I was you;I changed form so that she thought that.So now she ran away." Jack was angry & shot frost at her. The Guardians chased Fearling out of the fortress. 

When they returned, Jack asked them,"What happened? Is she gone?" "Yes,",Bunny replied. "And we got her to tell us where Ivy was going to,",Tooth added in. "Where,",Jack questioned. "Spain,",Tooth replied. "I'll go & find her,",Jack offered. The Guardians agreed & Jack flew off to Spain. 

Once Jack got there,he searched & searched for Ivy. He searched for her for 7 years,but never found her. When he got back,a new adventure began,but Jack never forgot about Ivy. "You my be out of my sight," he said one night,"but never out of my heart. I love you,Ivy." 

 To see the adventure that happen while Ivy was gone,read Collie_xo's book "Pitch black's daughter" The books in my reading list. Her story is awesome! And part two will come out after I'm done traveling around or get to a computer.;D  ("Just give me a reason" goes with this chapter at the end)