Chapter2:You're a guardian?!

Sounding good so far?Well, it's time to see her acting skill!

Envy's eyes grew wide & she walked back a few steps. "Your friends with them? Those scary people with no care of me or my dad?" she squealed."What? They're not scary! Not at ALL!" Jack objected.Why would we be scary & not care for her and her dad? Jack wondered. "How do know they didn't harm my dad?Taking his power away!" Envy raised her voice. "Because," Jack began,"I AM a guardian!"Envy froze.Fear struck her had & made her lose her balance a little. Her eyes got even bigger."You...your a GUARDIAN??!!" Envy screamed. She pulled two moon hookers from behind her back & held them in front of her. "pl...please, KEEP AWAY! Don't harm me & I won't harm You!" she splat. Jack looked frighten as well. he stepped back a little so she didn't slice him into two pieces. Within that moment, she took off into the woods. Jack stood stunted for a moment, then went after her.Remember how the kids were pretty fast, well, she was even FASTER! Jack struggled to keep up, then eventual, lost her. With sorrow in his eyes for scaring her maade him feel bad.Mabey I should tell the others about this. he thought. He jumped up with the wind and traveled to North's workshop. The yeti guards stood in front of the gate. "Emergency! Coming through!" Jack shouted. He zipped past the yetis and into North's workshop. He say North in an instant & rushed to him. Before he could greet them, Jack told North to call the guardians quickly."But, why? Whats the reason to?" Jack told him about Envy." I don't know her name but for some reason, fears us and shouldn't! We must call them, NOW!" North looked at him with shock, looked to the Man in the moon, then summoned the guardians.

Back at where Envy was, she had rushed through the hole to her home, weaping. "Dad! Dad!" she sobbed. Pitch looked around the corner in alert."My dear! What is wrong?" he asked as she leap into his arms."There... there was this... boy &..." Pitch put his hands on Envy's face & made her look up."Tell me what HAPPEN." Envy sniffed & whispered,"I met a guardian."Pitch froze in fear,too. "Who did you meet?" he whispered back. "I don't know Envy repliyed,"but he had white hair, blue eyes & pale skin." Pitch shook thinking of the name."that is a newer guardian,"he whispered," his name is Jack Frost." Raising his voice, he added"He took my powers aways from me with those little, bratty, kids!" He sighed."Thank goodness it wasn't sandman, he WILL hurt you."(true. sandy can sense nightmares in her & if his sand touches her, well, you'll find out later.)"Now that you are old enough, you don't need to fear them too much. Only sandman, though, you must fear & defeat"

If you are wondering how old Envy is, well, she was born on April 13th, 1605! She is 407 and is turning 408 soon! L8r!<3