Chapter3:Secret of the moon

At the North pole, the guardians had assembled to talk about Envy."Tell them about the girl you saw earlier today,Jack" North boomed."Well,"Jack began,"she acted kind of weird,like, she had never met another person before.She's immortal & I have never seen her before &... she had odd weapons." A tall bunny looked interested in this information.This was Bunny(the Easter bunny.Jack called him Easter Kangaroo to tease him)."What did she look like,mate?"(has Australian act-scent)"She had black hair,light gray skin, & gray eyes with some mauve(a purple)." The guardians weren't too concerned about her hair color & eyes, but it was her gray skin that got them very concerned because Pitch Black had gray skin! "What was her name?" a fairy covered in feathers asked. This was Tooth(the tooth fairy). Jack shrugged"I don't know, but we can't just ask her." Tooth gave a confused look."why?" "Because," Jack exclaimed,"she's SCARED OF US!" Everyone's jaws dropped in shock."Yeah, I know! I don't understand why though." Just then, an elf came running in with worry on his face. "What now, we are in the middle of..."North was cut off. "Child was scared by something, sir!" the elf screamed. "What?!" North yelled back. They all ran to the control center were the elves watched the kids to see if they were good or bad. They saw a screen with a young boy hugging his mom.It was Jamie! another screened showed up with another kid. Every kid that was frightened seemed to have had a bad dream! "Impossible! We got rid of him weeks ago!" North boomed. "He's powerless, so how...." Jack was also cut off."Not a man sir, a girl is doing this trouble!" the elf said. "A GIRL?!" Jack shouted." There is no way that I am fighting a girl! It seems so rude!" "She's scarring your friends,Jack." North scowled. Jack looked back at the screen."OK, we'll fight her." he mumbled. They ran out to the sleigh before they were to late."Off we go!"North shouted. They dashed away out of the tunnel & made a portal to Burgess.

The town was very quiet when they arrived. Nothing made a single sound. They could only hear their breath in the deafening silence. "This doesn't seem right, North." Tooth whispered. "It's so quiet, too quiet." "We will separate alone." North whispered. The guardians spread apart & lthat left Jack by himself in the street. He walked over to Jamie's house to see if he was awake.

Jamie was asleep in his bed all snuggled up into a ball. Jack let out a breath of relief that Jamie was better now, but still looked scared. Jack flew to the ground to look some more. Jack couldn't find anything wrong now. The silence was broken to the sound of a loud bang onto a metal object. Jack jumped & turned. Something was following him. Jack became fully armed with his staff ready for a fight. Suddenly, something attacked him from behind! He was flung to the ground being pinned down. "Get off of me!" Jack yelled. He launched his attacker into the wall behind him. The attacker slowly got up from the ground. His hair was blood red with blood red eyes as well. "Who are you & what are you doing here?!" Jack boomed. The attacker looked into Jack's eyes."I am Pain,& who are you?" Jack didn't lower his staff. "Jack," he replied."Now, what are YOU doing here?" Pain gave an evil smile. "Nothing really, just looking for this girl with black hair, gray eyes, & light gray skin. Have you seen her?" Jack knew who he was talking about & lowered his staff. "Not very smart, are you?" Pain asked in an evil tone. He jumped on to the roof in a flash. Jack tryed to swing his staff,but it was missing! "Looking for something?" Pain laughed. Jack looked up & saw Pain swinging it in circles. "GIVE...IT...BACK!!" Jack growled behind his teeth. "Well... I don't know,Jack.I like this staff & if I showthis to..."Pain was suddenly knocked off the roof by a dark figure.It was Envy! Pain let the staff go then was swung against the wall, pinned to it."Leave him & his little friends ALONE!You hear?"Envy hissed. "All right, all right! I'll leave them alone if you let me go this once, PLEASE." Pain smerked. Envy hesitated befor letting him go. Pain jumped onto a black lion with blood red eyes like his own. "I'll be back, though!" he yelled as he fled down through the forest. "Wow, thanks! Your..." Jack tryed to say."Don't say a word about this,OK? I wasn't suppose to help you ever, but I did any way,so keep it secret,OK?" Envy splat. "OK, I was only saying thank you." Jack quickly responded. As Envy turned to leave, a golden sand ball hit her arm. "Ewo!" Envy hissed. "Wha... who did that?!" Sandy stood in front of the other guardians. Envy panicked once she saw him. "Get her!" Tooth yelled. They all chased after her with Jack behind them trying to stop them from hurting her. Suddenly, there was a loud scream & then silence. Jack hurried to see what happen. He almost choked on his own spit when he saw Envy on the ground with grave stone pieces around her. she had crashed into a grave stone!