Disclaimer

© 2022 T. Joseph Sinner Sinner

All Rights Reserved

Mature Content
18+
English language

••••••••••••••••• ••••••••••••••••••

DESCRIPTION

A newly wedded couple starts off their first year with full out peace, fun and heated sex, but as they say... all good things sometimes slows down to an end, in a rush to not let the excitement die between them ever so quickly, Veronica's husband, Edward, introduces her to a sex party.

After her agreement and their visit, the young couple immediately falls back into their heats of passion, but not too far in Veronica becomes more infatuated with the party, than she is with Edward.

Jealousy and turmoil grows and regret shows from Edward, but wasn't he the one who wanted this in the first place? Will this call for an official end or will these newly weds find a way to go back to how they were in the beginning?

********** ***********

Welcome fellow readers! I know you've all been waiting on an erotica sooooo we're finally bringing it to you! I can't wait to get all your feedbacks. I hope you all enjoy Sinner Sinner, our very first steamy book!

Main Tags- Erotic Romance, Affair, Forbidden.

(WARNINGS)

-Mature Contents

**** ****

Kindly refrain from making negative comments about the book. If you do not like what you are reading you are free to leave.

If you have decided to continue reading this hot and steamy book, it is my pleasure to say;

WELCOME TO THE Sinner Sinner!!

With all of that said and doneeeeee!

-Do enjoy💛