Preview

There's always a thrill in the things that are forbidden. Doing things you shouldn't do sends a rush of excitment throughout the body that makes you not consider whatever the consequences may be. We all get this but for some people? Just how far would they go to chase that desire?

{Song: Shut up and listen by Nicholas Bonnin & Angelicca.}

(EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD‼️)

•

"We shouldn't do this..." she said hesitantly, unable to pull away from him. His hands slides up to the side of her neck and on to her cheek, cupping it gently.

"But you want to?"

It was a rhetorical question. He knows she does. The strain of her nipples against his chest was enough to let him know. As his thumb finger strokes her cheek, she allows her eyes to flutter shut enjoying the feel of his warm hand on her skin. His other hand guides down the other side of her body.

Her soft skin beneath his rough fingertips made his c*ck strain. He softly trails his fingertips down her waist before sliding down her back side, groping her perfectly round and bare ass and spreading her ass cheek from the other making her groan as her p*ssy lips rub together.

"Please.." she whispers to him and a smirk plays it way onto his lips. That was all he needed to dive down and claim her soft, plump lips.

-•~

-•~

Hello:)
I hope you all enjoy reading this forbidden Erotica, 'Sinner Sinner', as much as I enjoy writing it.

Look out for updates ;)
Vote, Comment, share and don't forget to leave a follow honey Bunz! See you all in the next chapter.

<3
T.Joseph-•~