Chapter 3 (Off-Limits)

Hello Everyone :)
A bit of a wait was it not? I do apologize! I hope you read the notice that Chapter 2 was drastically changed and extended.
I hope you enjoy it even more now ;) Enjoy Chapter 3 you fantastic readers.

<•>

                       It was a busy morning in New York City. Men in suits decorated the sidewalks like Penguins while other employees, assistances and deliverers rush to be on time.

Rowan sigh deeply as he turn away from the glass windows of his fathers company building, overlooking the city. His meeting was about to start, and he is inwardly strategizing how he is going to go about winning Mr. Harlow's side and getting him on the project. It wasn't necessarily a need but, in business it was best to get as much people on board with you as possible and Mr. Harlow was definitely one hell of a great asset. He's one of the richest Hotel owners throughout the entire state, of course, after Rowan's family.

Rowan needed to convince him and becoming his partner on a special project he needed to create. The layout plan of the building was spectacular and truthful the entire idea was enough of an offer he just couldn't pass up. Of course Rowan wasn't no fool. It definitely wasn't going to split 50/50 and Rowan definitely won't get the lesser half.

Everyone settled in and to his ultimate surprise, a slim, tall woman came waltzing in besides Mr. Harlow.

A Woman?

Now Rowan was no sexist but on the meeting list, there was no woman attending this meeting. At least not of which he knew.

Her long, silk brown hair flow down her past her waist, creating a curtain around her face. Concealing her away from Rowan's eye. He saw them pause at the door, perhaps talking with their security. It was when the woman threw her head back slightly laughing at something that was said that Rowan's heart plummeted to his ass.

He was completely shocked.

Veronica?

Her eyes crinkle in the corners as she laughed and Rowan couldn't deny how absolutely, and breathtakingly beautiful this woman actually was. Unlike all the other times he would see her in the night, dark shades of the night and club lights would always never properly show her off clear enough... but now.

Broad daylight and in complete brightness. Rowan was awes-trucked. His eyes took its time to travel down her body.

"Holy fucking hell..." he murmured.

She had a tall, slim like frame. Her bust looked amazing in her little suit that hugged her perfectly. The colors a complete contrast to her skin. Her waist, slim then bounces out from her hips into the sexiest curve.

His pants tighten as his imaginative wandered into the gutter.

Her long luscious legs he has seen before were now concealed by her suit pants, paired with black heels giving her more height.

She was stunning.

"Sir!"

That snapped him right out of his trance and he looked to his secretary.

"Yes? Sorry I was deep in thought."

She cleared her throat awkwardly, "okay sir, everyone has settled."

He looked around in surprise and noticed that she was indeed correct.

Without a trace of embarrassment, even as Veronica eyed him in both suspicion and surprise he began his meeting.

It went as smooth as all of his previous meeting and as it came to a close, the entire room erupted into a round of applause. Even Veronica looked impressed and when the others weren't looking, he winked and flashed a grin at her. Her reaction making him smile smugly.

Her cheeks immediately tinted pink and her nose, goodness she looked so innocent right now.

And that made him to hard.

He grunted and smiled, walking behind the desk to conceal his hard c*ck printing through his pants.

Mr. Harlow steadily got up from his seat as the other members of the meeting began to disperse, with a large contented smile on his face he approached Rowan. Veronica looked slightly alarmed, stumbled behind her father and quickly straightened herself when he look to his side for her.

When he takes note of her being right beside him, his eyes softened and he looked back to Rowan.

"Ah! Son-" Rowan glanced down at Veronica at the way her father addressed him, "-that was an amazing strategy you chose to work your way around the potential obstacles we may have when constructing this hotel!"

Rowan's eyes only widens a fraction, "So you are on board?"

"Of course! We can discuss everything else in a private meeting with Mr. Whitlock." Said Mr. Harlow easily. Rowan nodded in content eyes shifting to Veronica who seemed to be trying to make herself small.

"Ah, this is my daughter, Veronica Harlow." He motioned to the brunette beside him proudly. Rowan nodded respectfully trying to hide his smirk.

"It is my pleasure to meet you." He smiled reaching a hand out to her. He saw her hesitance but it disappeared before he could even blink again, she reached a hand out to him. Rowan collected it into his, it fitted perfectly. Images of him pinning them above her head while he railed her rough flashes across his mind. He felt her shiver.

The air was thick with sexual tension but Mr. Harlow was oblivious to it all. Which reminded Rowan, he needed to stay away from her. It would not be right to take his business partners daughter into his bed. Rowan knew his limits, it was just his c*ck that sometimes won't see through. It shouldn't be hard, he could get any woman he wanted. As for Rowan's father, he was a serious man, one that intimidated everyone even hun sometimes, and he was aware of how much his father hated disappointments.

Mr. Harlow being new to this city then asked Rowan ask that caused his daughter to choke on your own saliva.

"I'd  appreciate it if you can also, possible take my lovely daughter to see around the city? She hasn't been out much, being new to the environment and all." Veronica choked and Rowan's eyebrows lifted in surprise.

Ah so she's sly!

"Oh, that's totally fine. I'm sure Mr. Whitlock is a busy-"

"I won't mind at all. It'd be my pleasure." He smiled kindly at Mr. Harlow but Veronica saw the emotions in his eyes. She couldn't let herself be alone with that man.

"Mr. Whitlock you don't have to-"

"Oh, Veronica, you don't turn the a gentleman's offer. Go on out, enjoy sight seeing. I am taking your mother out on a date anyways." Mr. Harlow's eyes lit up as he spoke about his wife.

"Fine, father."

"Wonderful," Mr. Harlow turned back to Rowan. "-be careful with my daughter, have fun."

"We will.." Rowan whispered to himself as Mr. Harlow bid his daughter goodbye before leaving them alone in his meeting room.

The tension built itself more and Rowan felt stuffy. He wanted so badly to run his hand down her skin and make her cheeks flush for a reason other than shyness.

He cleared his throat pushing back his dirty thoughts, "Ready to go?" He asks.

"Uh, yeah sure."

He smiled, gently this time trying to lighten the atmosphere and make her comfortable. "Lead the way."

As she walked ahead of him Rowan couldn't help but to ogle at her round ass. He cursed himself, "What the f*ck am I doing?" And with a shake of his head, he followed her out and lead her to his car.

>>>>Chapter 4 Next!