Chapter 1 (THE BEGINNING)

Young couple starts off their marriage life full of love and heated, nasty sex but things gets funny when the kinky couple decided to go to a sex party. The wife didn't wanna go but reluctantly did for the sake of their marriage. The first time surely wasn't the last as she had gotten addicted to it. Seeing this her husband is now against her going. Will she listen to him? Let's see.

>•

First Chapter
~~~~~~~~~~

Sweaty bodies grind against each other as the music booms through the hot air

Sweaty bodies grind against each other as the music booms through the hot air. 'Who owns my heart' by Miley Cyrus blasts through the speakers causing the sea of bodies to work themselves in both a sensual and erratic way against their partners and other strangers they held lust for.

The girl grinding her plastic backside against Mr. Whitlock not only failed to arouse him, but was hurting his dick in the process. His face twists in discomfort but the short, brunette seems to be too distracted dry humping him than to see if you truly enjoyed it. Her belt went too low again, digging into his base and he hissed pushing her off of me.

"Get off." His tone held annoyance and he huffs causing his friends around him to laugh, much to the woman's embarrassment and hurriedly she obeys moving away from the men.

"Finally, she looked like she wanted to ride your cock off." His best mate, Orson laughs. His Caribbean accent slipping making his words funnier.

Mr. Whitlock only rolls his eyes, "I need a drink." He gets flags down a skimpy waitress who trots giddily up to him with a tray of drinks in her hand. "What the fuck is this?" He looks down at the tray looking at the Champaign. The poor girl stumbles over her words not knowing what to say. His hard tone making her flinch in surprise, meanwhile his friend chuckle at the girl's embarrassment.

"I don't want these shit!" She flinches again, "Go get me two shots of a Devils Spring Vodka." He ushers her away without care and she rushes away out of the VIP section to retrieve his drink.

" He ushers her away without care and she rushes away out of the VIP section to retrieve his drink

(This is what the VIP section looks like. Just imagining the men sitting there, most of them with half naked girls dancing on them. While they drink.)