2

Author pov

You woke up to the sound of your alarm blaring in your ear, it was around 6:30am as you forgot to change it beforehand. You open your eyes and lay your vision on a dark figure searching around the room.
Thinking it was Senju you tiredly blurt out
'Senju..What the hell are you doing up so early..?' Causing the dark figure to move its body towards you and stroke your h/l(hair length) h/c (hair color) hair. Upon the sudden touch you jerk up making the figure dash out of the dorm. You look over and see Senju soundly sleeping with a stuffed bear.

You swiftly get out of bed and shake Senju awake.
'Senju!..Wakeup!..' you say shaking her more.
She opens her eyes and stares at you making your hairs stand. You back away from her and go into the bathroom. You look down and notice something..You are bottomless.

You're pov

After I showered I decided to put on a quickly change and wear a plaided mini skirt and a tan sweatshirt along with some black tights. My planned outfit was missing from where I placed it and because it was 64°. Senju wore the same thing but in purple, it really brought out her features.
'Damn girl you look hot' I said smiling and grabbing my purse to go.
'Thanks bae. Im still mad that you woke me up though.' She said grabbing her bag and phone off the bed

'Sorry' I said with a small chuckle as we left the room. Going down the hallway we hear laughter behind us. 'Dont tell me there are college bullies.' I said slightly speeding up.the pace.

'Nope, those are the Haitani brothers and Sanzu Haruchiyo. You can tell just from how many girls they have on them that all three of them are hoes.' Senju said holding my arm to slow down.

'Hey!' A voice from behind said along with running sounds.
Myself and Senju looked back to see a girl comimg towards us. She had short orangeish brown hair and a clover necklace, Senju ran up to her and embraced her into a hug.
I stood there awkwardly when Senju pointed at me and both girls made their way over to me.
'Y/n, this is Hina, Hina this is Y/n.' Senju said introducing us to each other.

'Hey there Y/n! its nice to meet you!' Hina said with a friendly smile.
'Feelings mutual.' I said returning the smile.

As we're sitting in class I see from the corner of my eye a note being passed down the isle and stopping on my desk. It says my name so I open it.
The note reads as such.
'Dear Y/n,
I am so sorry for scaring you this morning and I meant no harm to you or to scare you. Im also sorry about leaving you without bottoms but I really needed what you were wearing.'
I looked around the class room trying to figure out where the note came from but nobody looked suspicious enough.

After class I handed Senju the note so she could read it for herself.
'GIRL THE FUCK IS THIS?!' Senju said pulling me into an empty room.
'Who gave you this?!' She asked sitting next to me a desk.
'I..I dont know..' I said looking around the room making sure nobody could hear us.
'Is this why you woke me up? Because you were scared?' Senju asked with a concerning look on her face as she glared at me full of guilt.
'Well..Yeah..But I can tell you feel guilty for what happened so we should focus on something else!' I said hopping off the table and pulling her arm.

'Wait!' Someone says making us look at the top of the desks, between the rows sat the 'Hoetanis' Or the Haitani brothers but Id rather call them hoetani. The one with braids whom I presumed was the eldest walked down to us and stood infront of us motioning his brpther to follow.