8

Small tw for topic of violence
also by far the longest chapter ive wrote in awhile.

Chifuyu pov

I began walking back to my shared dorm when I felt as if I were being followed. I quickened my pace slightly as the ones who were behind me copied. Upon reaching my door I was hit in the head with something hard.

Before I blacked out I caught glimpse of the fucking haitani brothers.
'Fuck.' I mentally cursed before finally closing my eyes and drifting off.

Ran pov

Rindou and Myself got out of the car with my wooden baton and Rindou cracking his knuckles. We caught that bastard walking through the halls back to his dorms and followed him but he ended up catching on and started speed walking.

Once he neared that cursed room he calls a dorm I struck him straight down. Rindou whined as the rodents eyes closed and he twitched like a dying bug.

Disgusting.

Once he was knocked out my dear younger brother broke the boys fingers and helped me drag him out to my car.

"Hes fucking heavy." Rindou complained whilst throwing him into the backseat. I laughed once Rindou closed the door and got into the front seat again, i drove us to a family estate that our parents had owned before passing it down to us. It wasnt anything too big but It was right in the middle of nowhere..

Perfect incase we need to keep y/n with us..only if she finds out the truth of course.
.
.
.
.
We drove through the forrest and then the house was in sight.
"Wow, its been ages since we've been here." Rindou calmly said as we approach it and park.

"Alright, you carry the stink bug while I open the door for you!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Why cant you do it?!" Rindou exclaimed.

"Because I dont want my hands touching him yet. Knowing how badly im going to torture him I wouldnt like to start early." I replied getting out the car as Rindou copied.

Rindou pulled the critter out of the car and picked up up bridal style. I snickered a bit watching them walk.

"You look so dumb" I laughed while taking out the keys and opening the door.

Once we stepped inside IT started moving again, Rindou threw it to the floor like a piece of trash as he looked up at us with despair filling his eyes.

"Let me go." It said trying to remove the tape that was wrapped around his body.

I looked at Rin and he looked back at me. We burst into laughter and dragged him down into the basement.

"Did you think we would let YOU go after seeing you touch our y/n?!" I shouted while Rindou went to go fetch our tools.

"You guys are sick." It told me.

"Us? What about you? Didnt you forgive that Kazutora guy for stabbing Baji?" I proclaimed. His pupils shrunk.

"I couldnt find the blow torch." Rindou said putting everything on a table next to me.
"Its fine. Pass me my baton..I cant wait any longer." I said as Rin passed me my baton and its eyes widened.