20🔞

Akio walked into the large building, he was greeted as a business partner by all the staff. He went upstairs making sure to avoid all the cameras, he had been here multiple times before and knew all the blind spots.

When he reached the top floor of the building he broke the cameras from the blind spots, he himself knew the guards werent even paying attention to anything that was going on.

He entered the office and made his way to the desk where he set a recording chip under.

This allowed him to get all the information he needs.
.
.
.
.
"You asshole!" I yelled as Rindou cut me off.
We were playing Mario cart and Rindou just took first place.

"I told you im better at this game!" Rindou laughed placing a banana down and causing my car to slip. Maybe being here wasnt as bad as I thought? I mean besides when I..Nevermind..

"Fuck!" Rindou shouted as he hot run off the road by his older brother, Ran had just taken first place leaving me in third. I did the one thing that would throw them both off.

"Fuck me! This game is fucking stupid!" I yelled making them both look at me. I could see the younger Haitani getting hard slowly, its so easy to turn him on its actually sort of funny.

I moved my hand onto him making him crash and letting me take his spot.

"Damnit Y/n!" Rindou yelled angerly. I let out a meer giggle and continued playing.
.
.
"Moody Jazz 1st place"
"Carrot cake 2nd place"
"King for a day 3rd place"

"YES I WON!" I shouted jumping up in joy
"HAHA YOU GUYS SUCK!" I laughed putting the L up to the brothers foreheads. Chifuyu laughed and walked away leaving me to them.

"Hey chifuyu- CHIFUYU WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! NO DONT LEAVE ME WITH THEM!" I screamed trying to get to Chifuyu but the brothers had other plans.

"What you did really pissed me off." Rindou growled into my ear sitting me on his lap. I could feel his hardness through my shorts, it turned me on.

"I swear Y/n you drive us crazy..I dont know what we would so if you were no longer with us. " Ran sighed pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Listen its just a game okay? No need to-" Ran cut me off with a deep kiss and I felt Rindou get even harder underneeth me.

"Just take it as..An apology for your fathers life." Ran groaned picking me up bridal style as Rindou shimmied his pants down.

"I wont be rough."

Ran moved my panties and put me down on Rindou perfectly making him penetrate my wet hole. I didnt believe that I was wet till he slid into me with ease.

I let out a gasp while Rindou began moving my hips. Ran pulled his shorts down and placed his cock on my red bitten lips.

"This is familiar huh? Oh the nostalgia.."Ran chuckled shoving his erected cock down my throat and fucking my face. I was a mess. I looked a mess.

"I know you fucking love it Y/n, why dont you cum on me again, hm?~" Rindou whispered. By this point I was a shaking mess and couldnt speak because the elder Haitani was destroying my throat.