16.5 Halloween 👻

"Y/n hurry the hell up! Everyone is waiting!" Chifuyu shouted from outside my dorm.

"Just a second! Jeez!" I replied back moving my hair giving Senju room to zip my back up.
We were all going to a halloween party, Senju was a demon, Chifuyu and Baji had matching costumes as vampires, Emma and Draken dressed as the beetle juice characters, Hanma was a zombie and the brothers were horror characters.(smiley and angry)
I ended up choosing between an Angel and a bunny girl instead, i had the suit covered with a black see through silky robe paired with some back lace up high heels.

"You look so fucking hot yn." Senju said fixing my hair and leaving a small bruise on my neck. I softly laughed at her antics and turned around to face her.

"We wont have time, lets go." I spoke going to grab my black purse and bunny ears. I heard Senju sigh before opening the door to reveal the cutest vampire, Chifuyu stood tall waiting for me to exit the room.

"Y/n..I didnt expect you to wear...Something like that..." Chifuyu said trying to maintain his composure as I exited the dorm locking the door behind me.

"Awh, you should expect this more often then." I spoke into his ear giving him a soft kiss and leaving red lipstick on his face. I left Chifuyu there, stunned and dumbfounded and walked towards the group.

"Y/n you look great!" Mikey shouted from the distance. As I got closer I felt a hand snake around my waist and looked down.

Sin
Punishment

Hanma wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I could feel the cold stare of Chifuyu from behind me making me shiver. Chifuyu ran up to Hanma pushing him off of me and claiming his spot, he rested his head on  my shoulder as if he was claiming me. 

"Alright love birds, come on." Draken sighed motioning for us to follow him outside. We reached the front of the dorm housing and walked over to the parking lot, my eyes locked with lavender sleepy eyes and as I got closer I made out the face. Ran Haitani was standing infront of his car smoking while his younger brother was on his phone probably scrolling through his Instagram feed. 

The two brothers wore matching costumes, both of them matched as Vampires making Chifuyu snarl at them and hold me close to him. I could feel Senju and Hanma's cold ass stares from where I was standing giving me goosebumps everywhere. 

"So you're copying us now?" Rindou claimed putting his phone into his pocket before walking up to Chifuyu and I. Rindou placed his hand onto my shoulder pulling me towards him, i slipped onto a rock landing exactly where he wanted me to land..Into his arms.

Chifuyu's face filled with anger as he yanked me away from the younger Haitani.

"Enough fucking fighting, hurry the hell up!" Hanma shouted at us from his car, we gave the brothers one more glance before speed walking over to our group.

"God you two took ages." Mikey said sighing.

"Oh shut up Mikey!" Emma exclaimed leaning onto her boyfriend, Chifuyu and I just looked at each other before laughing and getting into the limo that Hanma had rented out. We reached our destination, a Halloween party being thrown at Takemichi's house. Takemichi invited everyone even the Haitanis I assume seeing as they were outside in costumes same time as we were.